Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Cannot Report Players

(NSW)badluckbigley

As we are all aware, the amount of children that play the game are more than a substantial amount of active players and it allures particular adults to use unsavory language and engage in less-than-redeeming language, pervasive language, lewd comments, racial verbatim, etc. 

I cannot "Confirm" the report in the UI and I am more than confident this issue doesn't just affect me. I can begin the process to report players but I cannot actually submit it with a button prompt or clicking directly on "Confirm"

I have no issues with the community but when the chat is flooded with offensive language and adults using sexual language after confirming that the people they are talking to are underage, I get rather turned off from playing and It's not something I'd like to just mute and pretend it's not happening.

19 hours ago, (NSW)badluckbigley said:

As we are all aware, the amount of children that play the game are more than a substantial amount of active players and it allures particular adults to use unsavory language and engage in less-than-redeeming language, pervasive language, lewd comments, racial verbatim, etc. 

I cannot "Confirm" the report in the UI and I am more than confident this issue doesn't just affect me. I can begin the process to report players but I cannot actually submit it with a button prompt or clicking directly on "Confirm"

I have no issues with the community but when the chat is flooded with offensive language and adults using sexual language after confirming that the people they are talking to are underage, I get rather turned off from playing and It's not something I'd like to just mute and pretend it's not happening.

My suggestion is to take screenshots and submit them to support.  Be detailed and include date/time of the remarks and as much context as you can provide.

https://digitalextremes.zendesk.com/hc/en-us

• 1 month later...