Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Please report any new cases of credit/rank loss

[DE]Steve

Hopefully this applies, but I've been playing consistently for the past 2 weeks and I have fulfilled many of the missions yet my status is still at level 1. In fact the blue bar beneath my name is not increasing at all. My warframe is at rank 8 and my weapons are averaging rank 5 and higher. Can someone please help?! I am having a log of fun with the game and I do not want to stop!!!

Same thing is happening to me, but after each mission I do it says it couldn't update my account info and progress wouldn't be saved, it's been doing this for about 3 days now dunno if anyone else is having this problem.

Not sure if anyone has noted this yet, but I wasted 90k on the Warframe Icon set 2. I bought it once to get embers icon. neither of them showed up. came back in an hour to check on it, still nothing. Paid for it twice. Still no dice. After a day, I gave it one more try and still nothing. Once the update came out I checked and they were still not there and I didn't have any of my money back. I gather more credits back from selling mods and bought it one final time and then they finally showed up. Is there -by any chance- that I can get those credits back that 90k lost before the purchase worked?

Good Afternoon, I recently purcahsed the Rhino Warframe. I equiped it and then went back to the Exalibur Warframe. Once I came back to excalibur all my affinity for the Warframe was lost and went back to unranked. I tried logging out and back in, it still remains unranked.

Thank you,

Insult

Edit: After playing a misson my affinity came back to its origional position.

Edited by Insult

Hello, I've just discovered that I have only 38 platinum credits instead of 50 as usual, I didn't spent any of them so it's kind of wierd.

It happened after the game crashed, can you please help me?

I feel like tonight i got my "Revives" refulled as usual but I got also 12 platinum credits used for that, is that possible?

Edited by Sloan

Hello, sir. TechnoFoxx1 here. :)

I had started playing Warframe yesterday (it was great! :D ) , and I already had around 6 matches. Why is it that whenever I click my "Profile and Statistics" in-game, it first shows that my current rank is "Silver Initiate" then reverts to "Unranked"? :(

Definitely open up tickets for recurring bugs... I do my best to hit as many threads as I can but I'm missing a lot...

support.warframe.com

If you sell a ranked weapon, it's gone, you will need to re-rank. If you double purchase an item, that sucks, we need to improve our UI warnings for this. If you're not ranking up make sure you're not quitting early.

Definitely open up tickets for recurring bugs... I do my best to hit as many threads as I can but I'm missing a lot...

support.warframe.com

If you sell a ranked weapon, it's gone, you will need to re-rank. If you double purchase an item, that sucks, we need to improve our UI warnings for this. If you're not ranking up make sure you're not quitting early.

Which means you can rank up your masteries level by reselling weapons? Is this intended?

Why keep track of weapons/warframe level if it's not going to stick?

It would be much better to be able to save weapon experience, no?

Ok, i didnt know exactly where to put this, so i am gonna put it here.

I took the stupid rank 2 test and the game wont acknowlege it.

Lotus says congratulations, bla, bla, bla, but when I go to the market to buy the Rhino blueprint, it says I need level 2, item is xp locked and some crap like that!

I took that stupit test twice and passed it twice, and yet, it says i have only level 1?

How come everybody else has level 2, and managed to buy awsome weapons and I cannot?

Why won't the game acknowlege my passing of the test?

Whenever I play Warframe I earn no credits and no affinity for either my warframe or weapons, and when I logout and log back in all the progress in terms of unlocked planets is gone. This all happened after I joined in on a fight with the boss on Earth, and after the boss was defeated I got the trinity helmet blueprint, but before the game ended the host quit and I was bounced but I still had the trinity helmet. From then on I have made no progress.

Whenever I play Warframe I earn no credits and no affinity for either my warframe or weapons, and when I logout and log back in all the progress in terms of unlocked planets is gone. This all happened after I joined in on a fight with the boss on Earth, and after the boss was defeated I got the trinity helmet blueprint, but before the game ended the host quit and I was bounced but I still had the trinity helmet. From then on I have made no progress.

This happened to me too because I failed the last round of the tutorial (because i couldnt see the damn enemies). It still lets you progress and you assume everything is fine until you realise you are earning nothing.

Go back and complete the tutorial and it fixes the problem

• 4 weeks later...