Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Please report any new cases of credit/rank loss

[DE]Steve

I think what BlackFugi was telling about is the Avatar Image pack 2, from the Boundles with Ember and Loki in it, i Bought them to and didn't get them. Sorry for bad english.

I second this. I've tried buying both the avatar packs and they do not do anything.

I have 2 accounts, the name is MidnightDJ and the other bnxbandit. Both credits in both accounts have been decreased by thousands. It was beetween 15-18k but now its on 8-9k and I really wanted to buy that Dual Skana =(. Please help if you happen to read this.

after 3 maps i think this message always occured...you saved was lost ....logging out ...or something like that... and lost all the money and exp...pls fix it...and it's 5/1/2013 and i can't login .. it says login failed....couldnt connect to game server...or so..

Last night I ranked up to Level 2 but today when I logged on my XP has been reset to halfway through Level 1. Not sure how this happened, I just closed the game as normal when I was done.

Funny thing; I bought the Gorgon rifle when it unlocked at Level 2 and now that I'm back to Level 1 I'm unable to buy it again since it's XP Locked. At least I still have the rifle I bought though.

Hopefully this applies, but I've been playing consistently for the past 2 weeks and I have fulfilled many of the missions yet my status is still at level 1. In fact the blue bar beneath my name is not increasing at all. My warframe is at rank 8 and my weapons are averaging rank 5 and higher. Can someone please help?! I am having a log of fun with the game and I do not want to stop!!!

I figure this is a good enough place for it.

I received a beta invite from a friend and enjoyed playing the game, so I decided to buy platinum. I noticed that I started with 50 platinum, and assumed all new players received this amount. I decided I wanted to choose a different warframe, but when I found I couldn't delete my account I opted to just become a Founder to acquire platinum while also being able to create a new account for Beta. I calculated that the Founder platinum plus the 50 starting platinum would allow me to purchase everything I wanted.

However, I did not receive any starting platinum. I only have the 370 platinum from the Disciple Founder pack. I would have gotten a better deal by sticking with my original account and just purchasing platinum on its own. I feel this is unfair not only to myself, but to all the other players who supported Digital Extremes by purchasing Founder packages without knowledge that they were receiving less in-game currency than they could have gotten for roughly the same amount of money. I would appreciate it if I could receive the extra 50 platinum that free players get, and if not then being refunded would also be appreciated.

If there is another thread this should go into, if I should start a new thread for this issue, or if there is information about this issue that I do not know about, anyone is welcome to let me know.

is this the place to report Credit gain???? the first ever Mod i decided to sell was a pistol upgrade and after i sold it i gained 30k credit. I was suprised and check all the prices of all the other mods i had and none came close to that price so now i'm confused if i might have sold sumthing else more valuable by accident or was it a random bonus for making my first artfact sale no idea? not complaining tho.

When I first started playing i leveled up twice and then i had to quit playing for a bit because duty called. When I came back to the game i had to start over. I didn't really notice it before the in-game prompt stated i leveled up to level 2 when i should have been level 3. Also, in the market, for XP unlockable items it states i need to be rank 1 and later stated rank 2, but my warframe is rank 9 or 10. Maybe that is a misunderstanding on my end, or it is a bit messed.

I figure this is a good enough place for it.

I received a beta invite from a friend and enjoyed playing the game, so I decided to buy platinum. I noticed that I started with 50 platinum, and assumed all new players received this amount. I decided I wanted to choose a different warframe, but when I found I couldn't delete my account I opted to just become a Founder to acquire platinum while also being able to create a new account for Beta. I calculated that the Founder platinum plus the 50 starting platinum would allow me to purchase everything I wanted.

However, I did not receive any starting platinum. I only have the 370 platinum from the Disciple Founder pack. I would have gotten a better deal by sticking with my original account and just purchasing platinum on its own. I feel this is unfair not only to myself, but to all the other players who supported Digital Extremes by purchasing Founder packages without knowledge that they were receiving less in-game currency than they could have gotten for roughly the same amount of money. I would appreciate it if I could receive the extra 50 platinum that free players get, and if not then being refunded would also be appreciated.

If there is another thread this should go into, if I should start a new thread for this issue, or if there is information about this issue that I do not know about, anyone is welcome to let me know.

Hey, please make a support ticket regarding this problem - support.warframe.com.

For the last 3 consecutive days i keep losing gear and credit.

Yesterday i had bought a bunch of inventory items, they have dissappeared, no longer existing after logging in today.

The day just before i lost roughly 4-5k credits. (not platinum)

The day before that, i lost rank on my Burston Rifle.

Almost like i keep rolling back just a little bit every time i log back in.

I know its a beta, bugs will happen, as well i keep getting all sorts of window overlaps all over the place...

I suggest being able to freely move windows like in mmorpgs... or something.

I happened to buy the Gorgon twice. Only because on my first purchase it did not show up. And even after my second. I reloaded the game and then it showed me having 2 guns. It did confirm both purchases but really threw me off when they didnt show up. Anyway if possible can I be refunded the cost of one of the guns.

Thanks!