Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

TennoGen Item not Visible on Workshop

Hello everyone,

I've got a weird issue with my TennoGen submission. It's my first submission and I don't know what's causing it.

It's uploaded and is visible on my profile:

Orssxe2.png

It's also set to public, in case anyone asks. However, it's not visible on my or any other account in the actual workshop:

9vvq8Tp.png

I'm not really sure why not, as the page works fine when not logged in to my account.

This is quite annoying as I'd really like to see the feedback from the community on my submission, and it's not showing up.

When I go onto the page, there's a number of pop-ups regarding payment information and revenue splitting. Must these be filled in before it can be posted onto the Workshop?

Thanks.

Edited by iLightning13

Have you finalised everything on the item page ?
If it's not already done, you need to put all the necessary informations to get paid your item is approved, and after that you need to confirm the income repartition (in case your item is a collab).

Also make sure your entry is set to public instead of private/friend only.
dfsqdsfqdqsfdfsdsqf.PNG

• Like 1

Just now, lukinu_u said:

Have you finalised everything on the item page ?
If it's not already done, you need to put all the necessary informations to get paid your item is approved, and after that you need to confirm the income repartition (in case your item is a collab).

Also make sure your entry is set to public instead of private/friend only.

I haven't entered all of my bank details as I didn't want to do that if it wasn't necessary at this point. I'll do that now.

Thanks for your help.