Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

demolysts ability to nullify those of frames...

fr4gb4ll

...is it only to annoy players with nekros to prevent them from desecrating the demolyst? it sure feels like they are meant to 'lengthen' the time we need to get those 2 blueprints out of them... IF loot-abilities even work on them (which i'm not so sure about - even when at times it doesn't get 'disrupted' ^^). in any case, this feels like a bit unnecessary since it doesn't affect all kind of abilities and serves no real other purpose since we usually have to kill them by pure weapon-power anyway.

PS: no, i'm nor cranky for still not getting the BPs - i actually already building all the new stuff from the disruption missions (except the lua lens which i have no need for).

vor 2 Minuten schrieb fr4gb4ll:

...is it only to annoy players with nekros to prevent them from desecrating the demolyst? it sure feels like they are meant to 'lengthen' the time we need to get those 2 blueprints out of them... IF loot-abilities even work on them (which i'm not so sure about - even when at times it doesn't get 'disrupted' ^^). in any case, this feels like a bit unnecessary since it doesn't affect all kind of abilities and serves no real other purpose since we usually have to kill them by pure weapon-power anyway.

PS: no, i'm nor cranky for still not getting the BPs - i actually already building all the new stuff from the disruption missions (except the lua lens which i have no need for).

Desecrate doesnt seem to work on them anyway, I didnt get the visual effect on them so...

5 minutes ago, Drachnyn said:

Desecrate doesnt seem to work on them anyway, I didnt get the visual effect on them so...

yeah, i have the same feel about it - and pilfering also. though it should work since the BPs drop from them in the same manner other BPs do too... well, still, i hate to recast any ability even when falling into an abyss - but then at least i know that i have too... with those buggers, i constanly have to double check if the desecration is still active or not (and my nekros build need the permanent influx of health orbs and damage from desecration to run as i intended it).

Edited by fr4gb4ll