Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Uh.... I killed Excali-Bum?

Grim_Shadow

https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/N7vLSHke6aDaxlhHM6FZiqSA-wa0MNZ4i4vwZf_ksuecxd7pq9gwEX6Lq3zemcb_6NXnJA=s151

Not sure how well that image can be seen, but I was messing around the the Fortuna Quill Room, mostly with my op appearance. When I was done, I tapped 5 to exit the mode. And I saw that. Excalibur without hands and head, ragdolling as if knock downed. I did this a second time to confirm what I had seen. So yeah

On 2019-08-31 at 4:33 AM, ChaoticEdge said:

Oh this bug, yea that is a bug issues which the command doing 5 go kid mode and go back pretty much there is a bug, I thought DE fix that bugged issues long ago.  Welp just send that report again to DE about extra dead excal is on the floor again.

This bug is so old, Fortuna should be burried with the bodies of Excal Umbras meters deep now... Pretty disturbing sight to see too, no idea why they won't patch it. It's probably harder to do than it sounds because of his passive.

5 hours ago, (PS4)Viveeeh said:

This bug is so old, Fortuna should be burried with the bodies of Excal Umbras meters deep now... Pretty disturbing sight to see too, no idea why they won't patch it. It's probably harder to do than it sounds because of his passive.

the funny thing is I wanna spam this bug to see how much bodies I leave on the floor so I can make it look like its pile of something wrong moment when players come in the room.  They'll be like "hey why there is tons excal dead bodies all over in this room?" then the other guy would say "I dunno but this excal is positions is bit wrong" while we just still spamming dead bodies on the ground again all over the place in the room so they feel awkward and wanted walk out the room so bad so DE finally fix that bug once for all.

9 hours ago, ChaoticEdge said:

the funny thing is I wanna spam this bug to see how much bodies I leave on the floor so I can make it look like its pile of something wrong moment when players come in the room.  They'll be like "hey why there is tons excal dead bodies all over in this room?" then the other guy would say "I dunno but this excal is positions is bit wrong" while we just still spamming dead bodies on the ground again all over the place in the room so they feel awkward and wanted walk out the room so bad so DE finally fix that bug once for all.

do it GIF