The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×
The Lotus Eaters: Known Issues ×

Broken nightwave electrical damage mission

(PSN)debbiedowdyb

I just finished a mission in the nightwave acts where we're to use electricity damage to kill 150 enemies and I used the same weapon modded with the electric mods and killed 62 enemies yet only 2 registered under the nightwave mission,  this needs to be fixed because how are we expected to complete the 150 enemies when it's only designating a few out of all that you've killed?

It does something like this to me repeatedly on console. 

I've actually had it reset itself after it literally showing me I completed it and then after successfully extracting during the mission I'll go to my orbiter and it will say I have yet to even start that task.

Incredibly frustrating as I only have a little amount of time to play and ther game repeatedly wipes out 30 min of work

On 2019-09-01 at 9:09 AM, (PS4)debbiedowdyb said:

I just finished a mission in the nightwave acts where we're to use electricity damage to kill 150 enemies and I used the same weapon modded with the electric mods and killed 62 enemies yet only 2 registered under the nightwave mission,  this needs to be fixed because how are we expected to complete the 150 enemies when it's only designating a few out of all that you've killed?

Just to make sure, did you have any other elemental mods or damage on the weapon that combined with the electricity mods to form another elemental damage type?

Did you note that it was giving you progress during the mission?  Did it give you notice that it counted those 62 and then reset?  Did it just count 2 during the mission and not reset?

On 2019-09-02 at 1:20 PM, (PS4)SeneschalGrigori said:

It does something like this to me repeatedly on console. 

I've actually had it reset itself after it literally showing me I completed it and then after successfully extracting during the mission I'll go to my orbiter and it will say I have yet to even start that task.

Incredibly frustrating as I only have a little amount of time to play and ther game repeatedly wipes out 30 min of work

Wow I know that was definitely frustrating.