Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Too much garbage in Disruption drop-table.

TurboWonka

Way too many trash(old and not needed that much) relics, "rare" morphics and neurodes.
I mean cmon, we had no shortage of them before, why keep them in later gamemodes? Add unvaulted relics.
I want gauss, but drop tables are flooded with garbage items, this is horrible farming experience.

Edited by TurboWonka
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, TurboWonka said:

drop tables are flooded with garbage items

Would you really rather get nothing? That's what would replace them. X important things get the drop chance DE wants and then useless stuff gets filled in. If every item is something you want, there's no drive to do it again and want to get something you really want.

3 hours ago, TurboWonka said:

Way too many trash(old and not needed that much) relics, "rare" morphics and neurodes.
I mean cmon, we had no shortage of them before, why keep them in later gamemodes? Add unvaulted relics.
I want gauss, but drop tables are flooded with garbage items, this is horrible farming experience.

at 10% drop chance, its by far one of the easiest frame to get (if you can kill the demolysts)

consider yourself lucky that you get them all on 1 mission, they could have spread them out over multiple planets and/or lowered the drop chances.

• Like 1

Il y a 1 heure, peterc3 a dit :

Would you really rather get nothing? That's what would replace them. X important things get the drop chance DE wants and then useless stuff gets filled in. If every item is something you want, there's no drive to do it again and want to get something you really want.

Something that is worth something, like bounties do.
Yes, you want "this one" but rest of rewards are not worthless trash. Hell, you even can farm fresh unvaulted relics there.
But here? All i got lua lens, which is fine. And a lot of old relics which nobody needs that much once you pass 100hrs.
I mean my point is subjective, but it hurts getting items that you can get no problem anyway.