Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Atmo Systems not in reward rotation?!

XkillsQQNinja

Can confirm with 99,86% mathematical certainty that this is NOT currently working as intended. Over the course of 66 runs i've had 11 packages of the RARE Repeller Systems drop, supposedly a 7,5% chance to drop but actually a 16% ratio which seems like a notable differentiation even over such a small amount of runs - as well as 17 packages of Gyromag Systems which is smack on the expected 25% ratio

My guess? For some reason the Atmo Systems mistakenly cause Repeller Systems to drop in an overwhelming number of cases. The 16,66% (or 1:6) ratio is way too close to the combined supposed droprate of Repeller (7,5%) and Atmo Systems (10%) to be a coincidence.

Oh and i did get exactly one bundle of Atmo Systems, on my 62nd run. Only when i uninstalled the game on discord and reinstalled it on Steam, they were wiped from my inventory. That's right, i had a bundle and after reinstalling the game back to steam, they got deleted. i have a support ticket open for this, but something about this item is just miles off in every direction.

Not to mention it becomes utterly meaningless once you've hit that third rank as you can just trade it in for standing, aka for toroids. Just that stupid hurdle to getting that Rank of "Hand" makes me wanna put my own hand through my forehead in the process 😂

Pushed on to 80 Runs of Stage 2, Added 3 more Exploiter Orb Kills and 2 Profittaker Kills for shiggles and still absolutely no atmo systems and no way to buy them

This really needs to be adressed. This one random unbuyable drop hardlocks me out of progressing to Baruuk.

They are in the reward table and will eventually drop, but it sure does seem like there's some kind of hidden weight against them actually being the reward. Had to go through about 50-60 phase 2's before I got the 10 I needed to rank up so I can buy them with standing from here on out. If it was just me, I'd consider it maybe just bad RNG, but the fact that it's become community known for ANY player attempting to get them to have a long grind ahead of them, it definitely feels unbalanced. Also seems to have been going on for a while, it was at least buffed back in July on the 25.4.1 hotfix:

Increased Atmo Systems drop by 1 quantity (from 4 to 5) across the board for the Profit-Taker Heists rewards to slightly reduce friction in ranking up in Fortuna

At least phase 2 is a 2-3 minute rush mission and not a 6-7 minute grind.

The math is just HIGHLY suspicious though. The Repeller Systems despite being a gold drop dropping WAY too often and pretty much exactly at the combined rarity that the wiki lists for Atmo Systems + Repeller Systems really has me thinking for some reason the Atmo Systems are being replaced by Repeller Systems.

Like, this isnt even monetized, i WOULD pay for the Atmo Systems if i could at this point. It really needs checking out, because it's at this point genuinely the worst grindlock i've seen in my Warframe time since 2014. It genuinely feels broken. DEFINITELY doesnt match the drop rate listed on the wiki. i wonder what the source for that list actually is.

3 hours ago, Iglu47 said:

You may be stuck, but a bug does not exist here. For example, I got 10 Atmo Systems for my runkup in a few hours. play warframe 😎

You may have poor english skills, but that does not make you correct.

There is clearly some kind of discrepancy between the listed drop rate of 10% and the observed actual payout among the vast majority of players.