Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×
Jade Shadows: Known Issues ×

The Doors cannot be opened

Lydiagl

As the title says, some doors needed to go through cannot be opened, and there arent any hole or something to go through, it happens in the new zealot derrelict mission. It usually happens when you are in the last door to enter the consoles room, it happens in every kind of door and its very annoying cuz we need to abort every time we cant pass that door.

This only happened me on the europa zealot, the mars one works fine.

Edited by (NSW)Lydiagl

I ran into the same problem occasionally since Jan and mostly on corpus map. Therefore I think it is corpus map specific rather than europe.  It seems to be a random bug, but it happen more often while in alarm or lock down. If I ignore the alarm for too long, it will get out of sync with the security console and the next door can't be open even if it is in green state. It also happen to me while in corpus interception mission. On some map, 1 or 2  of those data point are inside an area with a door. If the bug happen, then corpus unit will continue to swamp close to that point but you can't open the door to kill them.

Usually the problem will be gone after you abort and retry the mission.

2 hours ago, (NSW)Lydiagl said:

As the title says, some doors needed to go through cannot be opened, and there arent any hole or something to go through, it happens in the new zealot derrelict mission. It usually happens when you are in the last door to enter the consoles room, it happens in every kind of door and its very annoying cuz we need to abort every time we cant pass that door.

This only happened me on the europe zealot, the mars one works fine.

1 hour ago, (NSW)CthulhuAzathoth said:

I ran into the same problem occasionally since Jan and mostly on corpus map. Therefore I think it is corpus map specific rather than europe.  It seems to be a random bug, but it happen more often while in alarm or lock down. If I ignore the alarm for too long, it will get out of sync with the security console and the next door can't be open even if it is in green state. It also happen to me while in corpus interception mission. On some map, 1 or 2  of those data point are inside an area with a door. If the bug happen, then corpus unit will continue to swamp close to that point but you can't open the door to kill them.

Usually the problem will be gone after you abort and retry the mission.

@ (NSW)ChtulhuAzathoth

Guess we have a small case of different meanings here. Allow me to give some extra info.

I think you know which node the TO means. It's the new Emissary Derelict Mobile Defense node on Europa.

That perticular node on Europa is impossible to solve because there's a bug that shuts the door closest to the target console completely down, preventing players from reaching it. It also completely kills all icons on it indicating it is unlocked. And it's also the derelict tileset, not Corpus. This bug is not cured by simply aborting and reentering the mission. I ran into same issue and i can tell you: this bug will drive you nuts. because it hits you every time you start the mission. I had NO exception so far. Not in puplic, not in solo. Started the node round about 20 times. In all of that 20 times i were unable to complete the mission because the door wasn't opening.

Don't be fooled if the first target console occasionally is reachable btw. The second wont. Whatever you'll try. And yeah.... Relogging the game wont solve it either.

Edited by (NSW)Arcen54

4 hours ago, (NSW)Arcen54 said:

That perticular node on Europa is impossible to solve because there's a bug that shuts the door closest to the target console completely down

I run into that myself and was thinking I must have hit my door not open issue. I have not retry the mission afterward because I need to open the vault to finish up this week NW tasks. It is good to know, because it will be another "WTF" moment when I try it tonight,

I have multiple copies of most if not all of those corrupt mod. Opening 4 vault is just a case of "why DE force me to do it again?"

I've found 2 doors that were opened when I was passing by, tried to enter and couldn't.

Those rooms are "spawn rooms". If you look at it when its open, you can see that the infested mass is almost covering the whole entrance on the other side, but there's a small passage where Infested units cross to enter the room you're in. I actually agree with those.