Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Credits

Kolos1001

Just spam void missions.Over the course of 3 days, I made about 2 million credits. Before that, I felt rich just having 150k. Others who really work the void probably make far more than I did, but I was really just trying to get the parts for dakra, frost, and mag prime.

Apparently, having cash is a bad thing. Prices have been raised and rewars have been lowered. It feels like another layer of grinding and farming has been added to Warframe.

I remember when Warframe first went Open Beta, and once you had done all the planets money was no longer an object. If I felt like buying a gun, I could do that and I'd go spend a day farming for its materials. Now I've got to farm the cash to get the gun in the first place, then the mats, then more money to craft it.

It's even worse for clan tech where you have to spend 50,000 for the blueprint, 15,000 for each faction specific material blueprint, 15,000 to craft each faction material, and then 15,000 to craft the weapon itself.

It takes forever to farm all that friggin cash on top of those friggin materials.

I'll have to agree with Runlock. The credits requirement is really steep now, considering they're used in-between every crafting step. Yeah I'm a high mastery rank and have tons of credits, bit still...if I can feel the difference, how much more someone with mastery level 6? 5? 4? Those aren't even that low levels either...and transmute is so worthless O_O It costs 28 000 (or 24 000?) credits just to fuse four "Well of Life" mods.

Well, pretty much anyone over rank 6 isn't, but before that you will be struggling to keep up with credit costs. If you have trouble, just try doing some high-tier void missions, they usually get you ~40k credits a run.

Hmm, no. I'm constantly short on credits myself, and I'm rank 7.

Granted, I single handedly built every single research, clan hall, and play room in my dojo, plus researched everything except the most recent Infested weapons, and have Storm Barracks built...

So that combined with my constant replicating and building of research weapons makes that 40k per T3 run disappear very quickly.