Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

What frames are better than Nezha for solo play?

x0nkers

Question

I’m 200 hours in but I still feel like a fairly new player because this game is massive. The issue is simple... I’m stuck on Nezha. I use him for pretty much everything. I find all four of his abilities useful... he’s a tank with great crowd control, and his #2 spawns health all over the place especially with Reaping Chakram. I can solo fractures with only Nezha and a Fulmin, no problem (one canister at a time).

But I’m sure there are other frames that are similar or better, for solo (eg solo fractures, or high level bosses). Can anyone suggest a few I can try? But not Rhino plz - I played Rhino through a majority of the star chart and I find Nezha much better. The spears are better than the stomp IMO, and Reaping Chakram regens health and energy like a champ.

I’ve also tried Saryn, she’s awesome but I still find Nezha better (more survivable, better crowd control) at high levels.

Keep in mind I’m still learning so I could be totally wrong about everything :)

Sounds to me like wukong would be your thing.  I also really like Nezha but wukong has become my main ever since his rework.  He’s fast, can zoom in cloud form and straight through alarm lasers.  He’s a tank that can die 3 times before he dies.  He has a twin that runs around doing its own thing for you.  

I find him the best all around from tough tiles to fast speed runs and even spy missions