Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Hey so ummm... when are solo fissure missions gonna be fixed?

Alzyheimer

Now I had a fare share of issues with the fissure missions the moment they came out, mainly beacuse if a mechanic makes you stop playing, thats not a good mechanic (looking at you survival)...

But the main issue I had with relics is that it punishes you for playing solo.

Basically the mission spawns emenies based on the number of the players in the group, making 4 player team go through bullet fest (which is completely fine), while the solo player gets barely any enemies to slay. No enemies, no portable life support, no reactants, while the timer keeps ticking regardless of you sitting down waiting for the RNJesus to bless you with a target that may or may not have a means to progress in the mission. Even when it does spawn, the number of them is so inadequate, you wonder what was even the point.

This has been an issue for a long while and nobody seems to point this out. I had many situations of me just sitting on an excavator for 15 minutes beacuse no enemies were spawning, going throught 15 minutes of Neo survival without a reward beacuse I had noone to empty my clip on, hell once i finished an entire episode of an anime before the first 5 waves of a defense were completed beacuse the game refused to give me a target.

Honestly I don't know if this is a bug or a feature forcing you to play on public (which personally I do not enjoy at all) and I sincerely hope this gets adressed.