Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

[REQUEST] Please Make Cycuta Prime & Velorum Prime Sigil more metalic looks like Rift Walker Prime Sigil

MZ5485

Rift Walker Prime Sigil - Metalic Looks

Spoiler

Warframe3911.jpg

Cycuta Prime & Velorum Prime Sigil - Plain Looks (more like paper/tissue gold rather than metalic prime gold) 

Spoiler

-Cycuta Prime sigilWarframe3912.jpg

-Velorum Prime SigilWarframe3913.jpg

Hopefully dis got concideration~~~ Ty...
Please vote & comment (other idea)

Edited by MZ5485

6 hours ago, MZ5485 said:

Rift Walker Prime Sigil - Metalic Looks

Hide contents

Warframe3911.jpg

Cycuta Prime & Velorum Prime Sigil - Plain Looks (more like paper/tissue gold rather than metalic prime gold) 

Hide contents

-Cycuta Prime sigilWarframe3912.jpg

-Velorum Prime SigilWarframe3913.jpg

Hopefully dis got concideration~~~ Ty...
Please vote & comment (other idea)

This appears to be a bug related to visuals in the arsenal. Check this imgur link and test in game for yourself to verify, im using the exact same colors for my sigil in both pictures, one shows a blank black border, when i step up to the top of my ship near navigation it turns to a metallic yellow. very confused but my bet is theyre working on it. https://imgur.com/a/aL11LRd

Edited by -Cephalon_Cody-

Not a bug. Rift Walker was quickly updated to a PBR solution (kind of) while those 2 sigils were promised to be updated at some point in the future, so indeed, DE needs to actively update the gold on them.

And I honestly think the time is now that they're selling them 😛

Edited by NightmareT12

On 2019-09-12 at 7:12 PM, -Cephalon_Cody- said:

This appears to be a bug related to visuals in the arsenal. Check this imgur link and test in game for yourself to verify, im using the exact same colors for my sigil in both pictures, one shows a blank black border, when i step up to the top of my ship near navigation it turns to a metallic yellow. very confused but my bet is theyre working on it. https://imgur.com/a/aL11LRd

its not a bug, Rift walker prime sigil got updated with more metalic looks after few day of Limbo prime access launched cuz of community request. now hopes they make the same other 2 prime sigil

Edited by MZ5485