Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Cache minimap after clearing

Goelandz

I found there is a lot of player that simply wonder around and don't know where are the cache location in general (For plains of eidolon). Is it possible to add that whenever a cache is open there a icon on the map that stay active for 10-15 seconds to display that cache location. It would help player to improve their speed a little bit.

• Like 1

22 hours ago, FerockQuartz said:

latest?cb=20171007151240Animal_Instinct.934c4722d6e4f4013aa14bc7latest?cb=20171007155111Never was a problem... unless you're dull minded for already given solutions.

Actually these don't always work as they have a vertical detection limit of 12 meters. Caches in the big cave on PoE (I hate that bounty and usually fail it) won't always show up and a cache dropped on top of a mushroom on Orb Vallis won't either.

I usually just run around the edge of the yellow circle since it shrinks over time and if it stops shrinking it is because the edge of the circle is on a cache. Doesn't really help me in the PoE cave but on Vallis if I get stuck I head to the top of the 'shrooms.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Shalath said:

Actually these don't always work as they have a vertical detection limit of 12 meters. Caches in the big cave on PoE (I hate that bounty and usually fail it) won't always show up and a cache dropped on top of a mushroom on Orb Vallis won't either.

I usually just run around the edge of the yellow circle since it shrinks over time and if it stops shrinking it is because the edge of the circle is on a cache. Doesn't really help me in the PoE cave but on Vallis if I get stuck I head to the top of the 'shrooms.

Is your audio ON during cache searches? They got that distinct echoing sound same as those hidden caches in star charts; an alternative way of looking for those if you didn't use these MODs... IMO... pretty only bothers me if the search area was in a deep cave (southern part of PoE map), Grineer Army didn't bother putting escalator on that area. *so hateful* despite bringing loot radar mods. And also bothers me if its the last stage of bounty mission and fails.... *oof* - would pay much attention of the sound though...

6 minutes ago, FerockQuartz said:

Is your audio ON during cache searches? They got that distinct echoing sound same as those hidden caches in star charts; an alternative way of looking for those if you didn't use these MODs... IMO... pretty only bothers me if the search area was in a deep cave (southern part of PoE map), Grineer Army didn't bother putting escalator on that area. *so hateful* despite bringing loot radar mods. And also bothers me if its the last stage of bounty mission and fails.... *oof* - would pay much attention of the sound though...

I tend to play with my audio pretty low so I can't hear the sounds but other than that PoE cave I really don't have issues with caches really. I did try the PoE one with the audio up a few times but I still failed because the cave is so large and complex. If I could be bothered to learn the cave layout better it probably wouldn't be an issue but I rarely do PoE bounties anymore.

On 2019-09-12 at 9:32 AM, FerockQuartz said:

latest?cb=20171007151240Animal_Instinct.934c4722d6e4f4013aa14bc7latest?cb=20171007155111Never was a problem... unless you're dull minded for already given solutions.

i wanna see a shinier version of these mod faces and their prime versions, at max rank they should feature some passive feature or changing animation or reward i think sometimes that some card/mod collector at cetus is interested in maxed out mods and would give you equivalent gear and blueprints for your cards, pets and kitguns/parts for kitwarframe and kitpet in the future he might even sell you a fish or some secret weapons.

On 2019-09-12 at 9:32 AM, FerockQuartz said:

Never was a problem... unless you're dull minded for already given solutions.

Dear Dull minded person,

Did you even take time to read my text? To have something on the map AFTER the cache been cleared.  I never once said anything about its hard to find cache. Often in cave people wonder around and don't actually know where you did find them. So other player can learn where they are. 

1 hour ago, Goelandz said:

Dear Dull minded person,

Did you even take time to read my text? To have something on the map AFTER the cache been cleared.  I never once said anything about its hard to find cache. Often in cave people wonder around and don't actually know where you did find them. So other player can learn where they are. 

Okay I'm sorry... I find my reaction DUMB so reading the thread once again... 

On 2019-09-12 at 1:43 PM, Goelandz said:

I found there is a lot of player that simply wonder around and don't know where are the cache location in general (For plains of eidolon). Is it possible to add that whenever a cache is open there a icon on the map that stay active for 10-15 seconds to display that cache location. It would help player to improve their speed a little bit.