Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Ordis Has Lost His Light

Writer_A

Question

I logged in and discovered that Ordis is a lot less glowy than he used to be. I'm not sure how this happened as I've been running my graphics on high and have not touched the settings aside from disabling Color Correction and reducing Bloom at times, but even then this has never happened before. Apparently this isn't isolated to Ordis alone as Cephalon Simaris also suffers from this. I've only seen this occur whenever Ordis talks to me in the Orbiter or whenever I receive inbox messages. However, when I look at Cephalon Simaris at a relay he looks perfectly normal. Can anyone offer any solutions? Much appreciated.

qovu8Zr.jpg

cVk3uzB.jpg

AEJuWx5.jpg

Edited by Writer_A

6 answers to this question

18 hours ago, Agentarizoa339 said:

i believe it has something to do with all the codex logs you find. as you find them fragments of his original memories are coming back. least that's the story that i've heard. 

That's what I initially believed, but it doesn't explain why Cephalon Simaris is suffering from the same thing.

18 hours ago, 0_The_F00l said:

That's probably cause of the lighting changes as per last mainline update. Don't know if intentional but that's when it happened. 

I suspected that might have been it since this started happening after the last big update.

17 hours ago, (PS4)Viveeeh said:

It's either your bloom settings, or a recent update changed something, as 0_The_F00l suggested. If it's the latter, just wait, unintended changes get patched quickly.

Ok. Would it be helpful if I posted this on the bug section of the forum?