(PS4)Argo_the_Rat07

Sedna disruption objective not updating

So I was doing the sedna disruption mission with some friends. I complete the first objective of unlocking the door. However afterwards it failed to update. We went 6 rounds of it and it didn't give me any notifications of rewards for each round. And as far as I can see I didn't get any rewards for it. 

It was probably a ton of kuva lol.  I did sedna and I got stuff.   I have done a handful of disruptions already and rarely do I see the 2 round reward pop up on my screen.   The hud info for what round it even is or what consoles need keys doesnt even work after the first round...

All I got during that run was whatever came out of chests/lockers and whatever dropped from enemies. Only know it was round 6 because my friends told me after I asked them

Edited by (PS4)Argo_the_Rat07

I had this happen to me.  The weird thing is, you don't see rewards.  Even if you check the mission progress screen the rewards aren't there, but when you finally extract they are on the summary screen.  I left a group early thinking I wasn't getting rewards.

• Like 1

Sounds exactly like what happens in relics.  you get 4 relic loading imagines instead of getting to choose and only see what you got after the mission is over.   

The hud info not updating is a huge problem though.  For disruption its critically important.  But this also affects bounties and relics.   Some new code is causing host/clients to be more out of sync than before.