Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Skins and helmets clipping through Warframes

(NSW)Arcen54

Seems that the Saint of Altra Update had a somewhat strange bug in it's sleeves, hitting the Warframes and their wardrobes.

The issue in question lets certain parts of skins (TennoGen as Deluxe alike) clip through or disappear in the preview option on most Warframe.

An example for missing features is the new Harrow Reliquary Skin where most of the parts are inside the standard Harrow, and only those Parts that lay outside Harrow's standard lineouts are visible as the should be. If you want to costumize your Umbralibur with a new skin his body shows only the standard Excal's body and only changing the helmets.

Other Frames like Chroma Prima have the issue that their TennoGen and Deluxe Skins clip through their bodies. Parts of Chroma's custom plating pierce his regular bodie, but mostly you see his standard bodie, not that of the TennoGen or Deluxe Skin.

And last, all Frames suffer from the issue that their standard helmets clip through the custom ones. Excluded are helmets that are made by DE, like Excalibur's choices of helmets. Every Deluxe or TennoGen: Poof! The helmet clips through.

It's also weird that:

- If you preview the helmets the bodies get propperly changed while previewing

- In Return, if you prefiew the bodies the helmets get shown propperly.

None of my actual Warframes are free from that issue, unless it's a Skin already bought i want to preview. In that case, TennoGen or Deluxe work as intended. It also doesn't seem to affect the skin once applied.

Edited by (NSW)Arcen54

I've been having this problem too, skins aren't working correctly, they're being layered on top of the model instead of replacing it, at least when I preview it. I don't own any skins so I don't know if it lingers after actually selecting the skin to use, I was planning to buy one until this bug hit and was afraid it meant all skins were broken. If it's only in preview though, then that's a relief.

It hits only the previewing of skins inside your arsenal.

I farmed some platin yesterday, bought my Harrow the Reliquary skin and the preview inside the arsenal normalized for this skin.

I also mentioned inside the starting post that skins already bought are not affected by this bug. I tested it on my Octavia and Limbo before as they have their special skins already bought/unlocked (Octavia her Diva TennoGen skin and Limbo his Sentient Deluxe pack to be precise).

You can breath easy on that point at least 😉 Once bought the skins work as they should be. Only previewing them before you bought them sucks.