Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Kuva Disruption, A Great way to waste your time

(PSN)BallisticBravoj

I almost dont know what to say here,,, DE your kuva disruption ABSOLUTELY must drop a hell of alot more kuva before i'm going to play it again. This problem is MASSIVELY accentuated by the fact that this disruption node utilzing the exact same map as kuva survival which serves to remind players that they can obtain kuva WAY more efficently in survival. Also i struggle with the LAME excuses used in the patch notes about boosters and smeeta kavat "not working". Why NOT DE?. Now just so we are clear I love the update as a whole, disruption is fast paced high octane fun and you should be proud, But this joke of a kuva farm MUST be buffed big time before it it brings DE's morality into question. You did the right thing when the Kubrow slot machine exsisted, Show us it's not just about the dollar once again DE, loosen the kuva stranglehold please. Your FAITHFUL 3000hr tenno, Ballisticbravoj

Tier A Tier B Tier C
Kuva64 100 Kuva 100% Kuva64 200 Kuva 100% Kuva64 350 Kuva 95%
        Universal Medallion 5%

Demolisher DropsEdit

Depending on the location, Demo Units will have a unique drop:

Location Drop Drop Chance
Uranus Acceltra Acceltra Blueprint 1.25%
Akarius Akarius Blueprint 1.25%
Lua SomaticFibers64 1 Somatic Fibers 15%
Kuva Fortress Kuva64 50 Kuva 100%

so granted that you never a conduit die an on round 3 an 4 you dont get a uni medal your looking at
round 1 = 400 kuva
round 2 = 400 kuva
round 3 = 550 kuva
round 4 = 550 kuva

Bringing this Catalyst near any life support capsule will turn it into a Kuva Harvester, and a 1 minute timer will count down. This tower, which has 4,000 health, can be targeted and must be defended while also keeping life support above 1% until the timer is over, after which all players will receive 200 Kuva.

so now try an look at some rough numbers ok?
this will be without boosters or smeta charm

So the kuva distruption round is 5 minutes an so takes 20 minutes to get the 1900 kuva

So the kuva survial takes about 1 minute to get an find the tower an canister an you spend 30 seconds getting between harvests
2 minutes in 200 kuva
30 seconds to get to tower an apply canister
3 minutes 30 seconds 400 kuva total
5 minutes 600 kuva total
600x4=2400 kuva for 20 minutes

as like i said these numbers are rough 

now lets look into the the convenience of how each works

the survival you dont know where the next tower will be
the disruption you know its gonna be going between two parts of the map

Survival the enemy holding cainster spawns close to one of the teammates so if someone falls behind could have the canister take awhile to get there
disruption the keys spawn from a enemy type which your able to even get extras of a colored key so next round could be faster than the last

the survival you get not just the kuva but the survivals rotation rewards
the disruption you get kuva for demolyst kills an kuva for the rotation rewards

13 minutes ago, (XB1)ShadowBlood89 said:
Tier A Tier B Tier C
Kuva64 100 Kuva 100% Kuva64 200 Kuva 100% Kuva64 350 Kuva 95%
        Universal Medallion 5%

Demolisher DropsEdit

Depending on the location, Demo Units will have a unique drop:

Location Drop Drop Chance
Uranus Acceltra Acceltra Blueprint 1.25%
Akarius Akarius Blueprint 1.25%
Lua SomaticFibers64 1 Somatic Fibers 15%
Kuva Fortress Kuva64 50 Kuva 100%

so granted that you never a conduit die an on round 3 an 4 you dont get a uni medal your looking at
round 1 = 400 kuva
round 2 = 400 kuva
round 3 = 550 kuva
round 4 = 550 kuva

Bringing this Catalyst near any life support capsule will turn it into a Kuva Harvester, and a 1 minute timer will count down. This tower, which has 4,000 health, can be targeted and must be defended while also keeping life support above 1% until the timer is over, after which all players will receive 200 Kuva.

so now try an look at some rough numbers ok?
this will be without boosters or smeta charm

So the kuva distruption round is 5 minutes an so takes 20 minutes to get the 1900 kuva

So the kuva survial takes about 1 minute to get an find the tower an canister an you spend 30 seconds getting between harvests
2 minutes in 200 kuva
3 minutes 30 seconds 400 kuva total
5 minutes 600 kuva total
600x4=2400 kuva for 20 minutes

as like i said these numbers are rough 

now lets look into the the convenience of how each works

the survival you dont know where the next tower will be
the disruption you know its gonna be going between two parts of the map

Survival the enemy holding cainster spawns close to one of the teammates so if someone falls behind could have the canister take awhile to get there
disruption the keys spawn from a enemy type which your able to even get extras of a colored key so next round could be faster than the last

the survival you get not just the kuva but the survivals rotation rewards
the disruption you get kuva for demolyst kills an kuva for the rotation rewards

Try it solo for 20min, Then go do 20min survival with a smeeta modded with tek enhance + charm + Resource booster...... 

Just now, (PS4)BallisticBravoj said:

Try it solo for 20min, Then go do 20min survival with a smeeta modded with tek enhance + charm + Resource booster...... 

as the charm buff is equal chance that 6 different buffs can happen is why i did not add it in.
didnt add in booster as not everyone gonna have a booster an just doing the free to play grind

As all i am doing is putting out data for those who looking at this topic.
As someone could look at this an be in favor of your thoughts as the rough data is showing that survival gives more kuva
or are saying your stupid an then can point out oh look survival can offer more kuva than the disruption

i have no opinion on the whole kuva for making god roll rivens to point that i am sweating over every single roll
if i unlock a riven that is for a weapon i like im gonna try to roll it an see what i can get an after so many rolls i will stick with one an build around it
i am not gonna turn myself into one of those sweaty kuva riven junkies that are trying to figure out whats the best an most cost efficient chocies for farming

7 minutes ago, (XB1)ShadowBlood89 said:

as the charm buff is equal chance that 6 different buffs can happen is why i did not add it in.
didnt add in booster as not everyone gonna have a booster an just doing the free to play grind

As all i am doing is putting out data for those who looking at this topic.
As someone could look at this an be in favor of your thoughts as the rough data is showing that survival gives more kuva
or are saying your stupid an then can point out oh look survival can offer more kuva than the disruption

i have no opinion on the whole kuva for making god roll rivens to point that i am sweating over every single roll
if i unlock a riven that is for a weapon i like im gonna try to roll it an see what i can get an after so many rolls i will stick with one an build around it
i am not gonna turn myself into one of those sweaty kuva riven junkies that are trying to figure out whats the best an most cost efficient chocies for farming

Easy tiger,, resorting to calling me a "sweaty kuva riven junkie" is way out of line. This is non constructive and VERY insulting to millions of tenno. I happen to enjoy my riven builds, in case you've forgoten 'RIVEN weapon building is a legitimate warframe passtime introduced by the dev's'  I and many millions of tenno use boosters and smeeta buffs  and just because you do not does not give you some kind of morale high ground. The fact that you say 'i have no opinion on kuva groll's' cleary is untrue, for if it was YOU WOULDN'T BE HERE. Please stop white bloody knighting and ruining the forums m8, players like myself who buy boosters/Prime acsses ect show MORE real SUPPORT FOR DE than your type do by trolling forums making it impossible to get DE to pay attention to anyone. 

perfect kuva is only on 

Planet:Kuva/Taveuni- Survival  in solo

use Nekros prime (Despoil.Adaptation,Shield of Shadows) with Smeta kavat 2 boosters chance and resource +Atterax+ Operator /2 Arcane Repairs  =50min -1h  around give   somthing   very rear  give  20-24k kuva

Normal is 16-18k for 50 min  - rotatcia 400 + buff form smeta 800

Good Luck 😄

Disruption give very small 

Edited by BDT_Flames

6 minutes ago, BDT_Flames said:

perfect kuva is only on 

Planet:Kuva/Taveuni- Survival  in solo

use Nekros prime (Despoil.Adaptation,Shield of Shadows) with Smeta kavat 2 boosters chance and resource +Atterax+ Operator /2 Arcane Repairs  =50min -1h  around give   somthing   very rear  give  20-24k kuva

Normal is 16-18k for 50 min  -1 rotatcia 400 + buff form smeta 800

Good Luck 😄

Disruption give very small 

Thank you BDT. i'm a solo kuva survival player myself and you've proved i'm not just carrying on about nothing. My whole issue is that smeeta and booster dont work in kuva disruption, I find this to be distasteful as DE cleary intended this for some reason i cant fathom. Why introduce an exciting hi-octane new game mode while similtaniously ensuring any kuva runner worth their salt would want nothing to do with it? 

2 hours ago, (PS4)BallisticBravoj said:

Easy tiger,, resorting to calling me a "sweaty kuva riven junkie" is way out of line. This is non constructive and VERY insulting to millions of tenno. I happen to enjoy my riven builds, in case you've forgoten 'RIVEN weapon building is a legitimate warframe passtime introduced by the dev's'  I and many millions of tenno use boosters and smeeta buffs  and just because you do not does not give you some kind of morale high ground. The fact that you say 'i have no opinion on kuva groll's' cleary is untrue, for if it was YOU WOULDN'T BE HERE. Please stop white bloody knighting and ruining the forums m8, players like myself who buy boosters/Prime acsses ect show MORE real SUPPORT FOR DE than your type do by trolling forums making it impossible to get DE to pay attention to anyone. 

nah i wasnt calling you one i was joking around as everyone knows how much everyone who gets a riven for a popular weapon wants to get some epic rolls on them.
to the point your cursing out rng for what ever the roll is an realize that O_O i went through all that kuva already.

i only here cause oh look a new topic for me to answer questions on if i can.
along with learn other things from other players offering advice as there tons of things in game that any player might not know even if they have been playing the game for several years

i have bought stuff from the game an cause i am not blowing 5k plat a day doesnt mean i dont support the game.
i buy boosters as one reason is that my net isnt always acting friendly so i could lose connection as back when plains came out on console entire day net kept turning on an off.
so im sorry that i know that if i bought booster i run risk that net could go out an i just spent plat on nothing.

27 minutes ago, (XB1)ShadowBlood89 said:

nah i wasnt calling you one i was joking around as everyone knows how much everyone who gets a riven for a popular weapon wants to get some epic rolls on them.
to the point your cursing out rng for what ever the roll is an realize that O_O i went through all that kuva already.

i only here cause oh look a new topic for me to answer questions on if i can.
along with learn other things from other players offering advice as there tons of things in game that any player might not know even if they have been playing the game for several years

i have bought stuff from the game an cause i am not blowing 5k plat a day doesnt mean i dont support the game.
i buy boosters as one reason is that my net isnt always acting friendly so i could lose connection as back when plains came out on console entire day net kept turning on an off.
so im sorry that i know that if i bought booster i run risk that net could go out an i just spent plat on nothing.

M8 5k plat a day lol,,,,you must of met a different type of tenno than the ones i play with.   Now while i appreciate your current attitude over your wikki bomb cut'n'paste i wish you wouldve just noted the fact that i'm a 3000hr warframe player and i may know wtf i'm posting about... No offence but the entire point of my post has been drowned in this ridiculous pissing contest that YOU instigated, meanwhile alot of players are VERY uncomfortable about booster being disabled in any mission let alone the mission types that are the main reason VETRAN players are still here for. So no hard feelings towards you but please refrain from this BullS#&$ in future k m8. As i said before, this is why DE never gets Genuine feedback anymore.. stay groovy BB

Reminder that doubling the Kuva rewards in Tamu will only bring it in line with Taveuni, in terms of Kuva per time spent. This Disruption mode scales way faster however and without a proper squad and luck of getting a decent 2 room layout, can take a very long time. 
Solo Taveuni is easy and boring but you'll always come out with more Kuva, than soloing Tamu. Boosters shouldn't even be needed to get a good amount of Kuva for time spent, those who purchase boosters should be getting far more than they are now. As it stands, having a booster is nothing more than on par. I really pity those without Resource boosters, Kuva grind is not worth it without one and barely worth it when active.

• Like 1