Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

I can't finish vor's prize or saya's vigil

(PSN)CUBANFURY305

Soooo yeah i played way back then on the ps4 an didn't come back till i got a Nintendo switch i got hooked an got to mr20 on the switch but really didnt like playing on my 4k tv an i thought hey i got a ps4 pro im just play warframe on it as well ok soo i buy the prime access an other stuff then i notice i cant do the intro an its holding me back please DE help fix this i just spent $100 an want to play an enjoy the game it runs sooo smooth on the big screen with 4k help help

On 2019-09-21 at 12:58 AM, (PS4)CUBANFURY305 said:

I played long ago came got the prime access want to play but im stuck

On 2019-09-21 at 1:08 AM, (PS4)CUBANFURY305 said:

Soooo yeah i played way back then on the ps4 an didn't come back till i got a Nintendo switch i got hooked an got to mr20 on the switch but really didnt like playing on my 4k tv an i thought hey i got a ps4 pro im just play warframe on it as well ok soo i buy the prime access an other stuff then i notice i cant do the intro an its holding me back please DE help fix this i just spent $100 an want to play an enjoy the game it runs sooo smooth on the big screen with 4k help help

2 hours ago, (PS4)Spider_Enigma said:

The problem is, your not explaining y u can't get past it

Yeah, we aren't interested on how much money you waved, since that's not relevant...

... We are interested on why you can't get past them in which you will be helped by us on how to proceed, IF it is indeed something that we can help with.