Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Crashing after login

Deathh12

Hello there, I've just finished to update the game and i was trying to login to get some stuff done but the game crashes after i login. it gets to the last warframe that you playd and when it does that wierd camere spin it just freeze and the crashes with no error or anything. Any tips or suggestion on what can i do. Thanks

27 minutes ago, Deathh12 said:

Any tips or suggestion on what can i do

Was it working fine before the update? If so, you might have got some corrupt files during the update. You can try and Verify the Download Cache in the Launcher (under the little Cog). That should detect if there is an issue with the game.

7 minutes ago, krc473 said:

Was it working fine before the update? If so, you might have got some corrupt files during the update. You can try and Verify the Download Cache in the Launcher (under the little Cog). That should detect if there is an issue with the game.

Everything was fine before this update, and ive already verifyed and optimized the cache and ive still got the same problem.

9 hours ago, Deathh12 said:

Everything was fine before this update, and ive already verifyed and optimized the cache and ive still got the same problem.

The problem could just be an update to something else (hardware, OS). Windows updates are good at breaking things.

• If you are the only one with the problem it is likely to be your PC at fault.

4 hours ago, krc473 said:

The problem could just be an update to something else (hardware, OS). Windows updates are good at breaking things.

• If you are the only one with the problem it is likely to be your PC at fault.

i dont think im the only one since i saw many post about this issue. and i have no ideea what could it be or what to do

6 hours ago, Deathh12 said:

i dont think im the only one since i saw many post about this issue. and i have no ideea what could it be or what to do

Recent posts? If so, have a look and see what suggestions are offered. Sometimes hardware or OS updates cause this kind of problem. Have a look and see what has been recently updated on your PC and either update it again, or rollback the update. This might fix the problem.

On 2019-09-23 at 4:09 AM, Deathh12 said:

it gets to the last warframe that you playd

Will reset settings work? To reset settings, close down Warframe game, and just move or delete most or all files from one of these locations:

Go to: %localappdata%\Warframe
Or: C:\Users\_____\AppData\Local\Warfarme - Fill in the blank from windows user login.

When settings are gone, the login screen should just show Excalibur with default appearance.

46 minutes ago, sam686 said:

Will reset settings work? To reset settings, close down Warframe game, and just move or delete most or all files from one of these locations:

Go to: %localappdata%\Warframe
Or: C:\Users\_____\AppData\Local\Warfarme - Fill in the blank from windows user login.

When settings are gone, the login screen should just show Excalibur with default appearance.

i've reistaled wf and it still does the same but now it crashes right after i login

1 hour ago, Deathh12 said:

i've reistaled wf and it still does the same but now it crashes right after i login

There is this for possible crash fix maybe. https://digitalextremes.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/articles/212890418-What-should-I-do-if-my-game-keeps-crashing-
Try verify download? No need to optimize it.

It could be account specific problem, try different Warframe account or "corpus.outbreak". https://forums.warframe.com/topic/770974-warframe-stress-test-easter-egg/

If you believe it is account specific, go down to "Support" on this web page, then top right "Submit a request", with ee.log uploaded to their private support request.