Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

New mode "hide and seek"

Vintergata

I will try to explain briefly what I mean by this mode of "hide and seek". Imagine that you are a Mimic, and turned into a box waiting until you come Tenno. So, Tenno is a randomly selected person from the group, he will look for people like you.

Imagine that the hunter of Tenno will have 200 HP, and the one hiding will have HP relative to the size of one or more subject, Bush is a 50 HP, a box of small, 20 HP, 80 HP stone and so on (HP not compensated).

The hunter will be taken away HP if it hits/shoots the subject is not a person who hides.

Hunter's abilities:

• Scanner which spends 50 HP and in the specified area (30 meters) who hid in this area will jump back and strike equal to 40% of total HP.
  • Bomb killing anyone hiding in this area (20 meters) but is spending 100 HP on him.

Hiding abilities:

• Transforms into an item within 5 meters (aim at the item)with a 30-second cooldown.
  • Blows smoke with a recharge of 40 seconds.
  • Creates his copy with a cooldown with of 60 seconds and spends 50% of the total HP.

How do you feel about this, Tenno?
New Conclave 😅

91352c-jpg

P.S. I am very sorry if some words are not as understood by you as I would like, I am not very good at English and have some small problems with translation.

Edited by FieryPriest228