Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Torid Concept

RustyNaps

Heres the finalized Torid!

torid_by_rustynaps-d6lqtwy.jpg

NOTE: I was too lazy to redraw the previous so expect lines and shapes being drawn over each other.

WEAPON DESCRIPTION:

"The Torid is a vile poison spewing weapon, crafted from the harvested organs of a Toxic Ancient (http://fc03.deviantart.net/fs70/f/2013/237/1/d/toxic_ancient_by_rustynaps-d6jppg7.jpgand the rib cage of a man. The Torid is the pinnacle of infested technology."

Maybe add some bulbous Torid "ammunition" within that ribcage-ish bit?

Anyway, it looks sexy. +1 to you.

There is ammunition. You shove infested bits down that shaft and the infected organ eats it converting it into toxic balls. If i wouldn't have been so lazy you could see it better :P.

Thanks man!

There is ammunition. You shove infested bits down that shaft and the infected organ eats it converting it into toxic balls. If i wouldn't have been so lazy you could see it better :P.

Thanks man!

Infected organs? TAKE MY NANO SPORES!(close enough.) TAKE THEM ALLLLLLL!

Edited by Ayliax

+1 though I'm not sure why this shouldn't be a totally different weapon by itself.

Because Torid is just a green Ogris, which makes no sense and is incredibly lazy on the part of the devs. Also, it is therefore not up to par with the recent infested designs and needs an update.

Because Torid is just a green Ogris, which makes no sense and is incredibly lazy on the part of the devs. Also, it is therefore not up to par with the recent infested designs and needs an update.

+1, Working on the Acrid skin! It's partially made out of intestine :D.

Lol nanospores are so abundant and used on barely anything that they could be the ammo pool for this weapon xD

It'd be more ammo efficient than the new ammo boxes. They're a good idea, just useless with the guns that tend to burn more ammo.