Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Viperion, the serpent

(PSN)XxDrakenguardxX

(Was)Salazar(Viperion(thinking this one sounds best), seth, rhamse, thinking of diffrent names for disassociation porpouses), the serpent king, with swiftness and cunning he will destroy all before him.

Passive: serpents blood, become immune to toxin and viral damage/effects and gain 10% damage residence when one would be inflicted up to 50%

Health 300

Shields 200

Armor 250

Energy 200

Sprint speed 1.2

Ability 1: snake swarm, summon a swarm of snakes to attack an enemy. Or hold the ability to to Target multiple enemies and summon even more snakes.

The snakes inflict toxin damage and CC any enemy near the affected enemy.

Affected by strength (the damage and status chance), duration(how long the snakes will attack for), efficiency and range (how large an area will be targeted). Enemies will need a moment to being targeted with AOE version.

Augment: corrosive swarm, the snakes will inflict corrosive damage alongside the poison damage at a rate of 50%.(this is uneffected by any mods)

Ability 2: serpent form, transform into a small snake becoming invisible to enemies and regenerating health.

You cannot attack in this form except via your 1, your speed will be doubled to compensate for the size reduction, and your jump becomes a forward lung.

Affected by duration, efficiency, and strength. Channeled ability

Ability 3: venomus mist, unleash a cloud of poisonus mist that will affect everything within the lingering cloud including yourself.

This is your most reliable method of applying his passive, the damage will also scale as long as an enemy is inside. If they leave the damage will need to ramp up again.

Affect by strength, range, efficiency and duration.

Ability 4: basalisk, Viperion summons his pet basalisk to fight at his side. This massive snake will attack enemies as well as unleash a petrifying AOE if you hold the button while active. Tapping it will call the snack back to your side.

The creature will act as a companion with it's stats scaling off of your own. Mods that affect it will be for Sprint speed, health, shields, armor, power strength and range. Petrified nemies take more damage. The basalisk also shares the warfeames passive for damage reduction in poisonus areas but gets an immediate 50%.

This ability is affected by strength, efficiency, and range. As the summon sticks around until it dies duration has no affect on it, but will affect petrification time.

Augment:twin basalisk, summon two basalisks instead of one each with 50% the stats of the original and half the size.

Thoughts?

Edited by (PS4)XxDrakenguardxX

29 minutes ago, Sc10n0fD4rksp0r3 said:

Look out, here comes the bandwagon.

Look out here comes the critics of a post they misunderstood....................This is why I hate e-mail and texts.

If you are an HP fan then you know this is taken directly from their lore. There are creators who have been sued for the mere inference of someone else's IP.  I am not attacking him/her nor am I making fun of their post. The idea is sound but the name needs to change. There is no doubt it was taken directly from HP. There is no way the game studio would use that name. 

Edited by SPEKTRE76

10 hours ago, SPEKTRE76 said:

Look out here comes the critics of a post they misunderstood....................This is why I hate e-mail and texts.

If you are an HP fan then you know this is taken directly from their lore. There are creators who have been sued for the mere inference of someone else's IP.  I am not attacking him/her nor am I making fun of their post. The idea is sound but the name needs to change. There is no doubt it was taken directly from HP. There is no way the game studio would use that name. 

Guess I see where that idea would come from but no. Im gonna be blunt and say HP wasnt even a thought in the back of my mind when I made this concept.

Started with the snake theme, thought out its abilities and then needed a name. Salazar just sounded good. Kinda irritated id forgotten as while ive nothing against HP, I would deffenitly want nothing to do with it here. Still I guess I should have wondered why it sounded good, meh, I'll change it later.

Still glad you liked it.

Edited by (PS4)XxDrakenguardxX