Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Please Decrease the cost of a bundle if...

Kalarual

I own the skin from the banshee soprana bundle. I do not own the Sigil or the sonicor skin. I am dying for the Sigil, however, it's still priced at 250. 250 plat for a sigil and a weapon skin is way too steep and the price reduction for owning the Banshee skin doesn't come into play. Can we make a change on this? Make a price reduction based on the cost of the skin or the individual parts if you happen to already own them.

18 minutes ago, Kalarual said:

I own the skin from the banshee soprana bundle. I do not own the Sigil or the sonicor skin. I am dying for the Sigil, however, it's still priced at 250. 250 plat for a sigil and a weapon skin is way too steep and the price reduction for owning the Banshee skin doesn't come into play. Can we make a change on this? Make a price reduction based on the cost of the skin or the individual parts if you happen to already own them.

That defeats the whole reason of a bundle. You knew the price wouldn't change when you bought the skin, it's your impulsiveness that is giving you regret.

23 minutes ago, (XB1)Rez090 said:

That defeats the whole reason of a bundle. You knew the price wouldn't change when you bought the skin, it's your impulsiveness that is giving you regret.

Pretty much disagree when I am still buying a bundle with 2 or more items still in it.

You don't know everyone's reason when they buy a skin by itself, maybe they want the skin and can only afford the skin, and later on they save enough to buy the rest.

I don't see how this is a bad thing, and encouraging this is very much to the player's benefit.

Edited by Kalarual