Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Nightwave Catch-up not working properly.

Hello,

doing the Nightwave acts for 2 days now and i got to the point where im only getting one recovered Act, and of course it is one I'm unable to do because it involves doing multiple sorties.

Now I wont get to Max rank in time, totally wasted 2 days of my life because all i wanted was the Umbral Forma and Operator suit.

Well played DE, time to give this game another break. This is exactly the kind of thing that gets people to leave your game.

I dont mind grinding for a whole weekend to get the stuff i need, but getting screwed like this by your so called CATCH-UP system is just a joke.

PATCHNOTE QUOTE:

"Catch-up Acts will now appear once you have less than 3 current-weekly Acts left to complete, as opposed to only appearing once you’ve completed the whole current week."

Pretty sure i didnt do all weekly acts by now, because then i would be maxed out already. Time to get back to destiny or something.... Really pissed right now tbh.

Edited by --PV--HaydenTenno

My friends and me ahve the same problem. We wasted a lot of time in NIghtwave cause the same reason, we all want the edgy operator skin but we got blocked by this mechanic "catchup". Is better as nothing but I hope they will do it better by chaning the catchup mechanic for the next nightwaves

ran into the same problem. 

came back a few days ago and was super excited to see that they included a catch up mechanic into this, but today i ran into the same problem. 

my only recovered nightwave mission is sortie and that will take me 3 days to complete, because i just cant rerun the sortie 3 times. 

almost as bad as having to ask people to please share their clem weekly, because i got the mission twice in 3 days 

tbh this is really infuriating, because it will take months for the same rewards to show up again and it was one of the reasons i quit playing in the first place. 

i got no problem farming hours and hours for stuff, but this is a feels bad for me personally.

Edited by shrinkmaster