Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Mandachord instrument set concepts: Piano & Chiptune

Buff00n

It's been a long time since Octavia got a new instrument set.  I've said a couple of times that there are two instrument sets that would be like printing Plat: Piano and Chiptune.  So I finally went ahead and made my own concepts for them.  

Here's Piano.  Grouping this under the Grineer-themed instrument sets, I gave this the name "Klaz": 

Here's Chiptune.  Grouping under the Corpus-themed instrument sets, I'm forced to call it "Zeta".

They're all original sounds.  I'm pretty proud of the Chiptune one, listen to it with headphones!

Edited by Buff00n
  • Like 1

i don't have enough "yes" as i would want to give this proposal. 

... but only if the shawzin is gonna recive some more sounds as well, lol 

[ feel like my left "Octavia main" part of the brain is fighting my right "shawzin player " part ]

If you want to have the best chamce of getting DEV attention do Giorno Giovanni theme on this Piano intrument , name the post it on reddit with some stupid name like my name is octavia and I have a piano. 

Ride the wave of upvotes due to jojo memes. Ods are at least Rebeca is going to see it.

19 minutes ago, keikogi said:

If you want to have the best chamce of getting DEV attention do Giorno Giovanni theme on this Piano intrument , name the post it on reddit with some stupid name like my name is octavia and I have a piano. 

Ride the wave of upvotes due to jojo memes. Ods are at least Rebeca is going to see it.

I know, I know.  My JoJo and Undertale Shawzin videos have 10x more views the the rest of them put together, but I usually shy away from the meme-chaser approach.  Besides, the part of Il Vento D'Oro everyone loses their frickin' minds over can't be done a Mandachord without sucking quite badly.

20 minutes ago, Buff00n said:

know, I know.  My JoJo and Undertale Shawzin videos have 10x more views the the rest of them put together, but I usually shy away from the meme-chaser approach.  Besides, the part of Il Vento D'Oro everyone loses their frickin' minds over can't be done a Mandachord without sucking quite badly.

The warframe community has a unhealthy obsession with Jojo memes. Yesterday 2 rombas approaching each other got 1.5 K upvotes on reddit. Also you don't need the entire thing you just need the best part 3:49 ( but I don't know if it is possible do either ).

I do apreciate your tegrity, standing on the quality of your ideas instead of meme power. 

Also, do you have shazin songs channel ? I going to have a look at it later.

Edited by keikogi

3 minutes ago, keikogi said:

you just need the best part 3:49

25 minutes ago, Buff00n said:

the part of Il Vento D'Oro everyone loses their frickin' minds over can't be done a Mandachord without sucking quite badly.

3 minutes ago, keikogi said:

Also, do you have shazin songs channel ? I going to have a look at it later.

I have a playlist on my normal channel

Sorry not a native speaker sometimes I missread stuff when I'm reading fast. Nice channel , had a quick look at it. 

Man, I tough you were jocking when you told me megalovania had 10 times the viee of the rest of the videos combined , but it is true.