Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Laser Tag in Conclave

Spectro_Sinjkai

The Dog Days event felt unique using a water gun as feels more balanced than rest of the game; It's a game mode so simple even new players can grasp yet while making everyone do the same amount of damage and it's still fun without the use of a Warframe. I'm not sure whether adding onto Conclave with Warframes as powerful as they are now is a good idea or not for the rebalance purpose; I do however believe minigames like a Laser tag themed Dog Days may bring more players' interest.

Niv Shrug Idk GIF by Product Hunt Please provide insight on how you would make this minigame become reality or what you think of this becoming a separate game-mode.

Edited by Spectro_Sinjkai
  • Like 2

9 hours ago, Spectro_Sinjkai said:

The Dog Days event felt unique using a water gun as feels more balanced than rest of the game; It's a game mode so simple even new players can grasp yet while making everyone do the same amount of damage and it's still fun without the use of a Warframe. I'm not sure whether adding onto Conclave with Warframes as powerful as they are now is a good idea or not for the rebalance purpose; I do however believe minigames like a Laser tag themed Dog Days may bring more players' interest.

Niv Shrug Idk GIF by Product Hunt Please provide insight on how you would make this minigame become reality or what you think of this becoming a separate game-mode.

We had something similar to this in the past: Opticor instagib. No abilities, all frames had equal stats and the only weapon available was an Opticor with increased damage and fire rate. It was a fun gamemode.

No clue why DE removed it.

• Like 1