Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

A Fix For The Helmet Stat Problem.

Konnivar

DE has decided to not give new helmets stats.  In the spirit of finding alternate ways to fix a problem this is what I propose, instead of removing helmet stats turn them into a new card type similar to the aura cards.

The helmet slot polarity would change depending on which helmet you have chosen.  This slot could also have the polarity altered by a forma.

The default helmets would have no polarity and the Season 1 and Season 2 helmets would have separate polarities.  This allows players to still have access to the helmet stats while allowing them to keep whichever helmet they think looks the best aesthetically.

The helmet cards could be upgradeable (to their current values at max rank) and would take away from mod space like a regular mod.  (In a way this also solves the excess sometimes created by the new aura system as well)

Feedback is welcome and appreciated,

Konnivar

Edited by Konnivar

WE don't need another jump in god-like powers.

The stats on the helmets are already in the game, so I don't see how this change could cause a jump in power.

I need to mention that the tradeoffs for the helmets would remain as part of the cards, it wouldn't be pure bonus.