Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

[Song] Fast, faster, Gauss

DJ_Vauban

I haven't posted an actual song on here in ages, hope I didn't grow worse over time. I actually wanted to make a song for Gauss before he was even released but I couldn't really get any inspiration for it, bleh. Hope you guys like it though.

• Like 2

• 1 month later...

too slow at the start, and then to sped up at the end, super base-ee . . . the leverian stuff was neat. I always picture gauss as a more classical techno mix, with faster hard hitting beats. 

I felt it was a bit repetitive as well, but otherwise good job! I would like to hear more of what you got sometime. 

On 2019-11-26 at 11:23 PM, theRCB said:

too slow at the start, and then to sped up at the end, super base-ee . . . the leverian stuff was neat. I always picture gauss as a more classical techno mix, with faster hard hitting beats. 

I felt it was a bit repetitive as well, but otherwise good job! I would like to hear more of what you got sometime. 

I still struggle with build ups admittedly lol. At first, it was only the second part without any of the orchestral bits but then I would have had even less of a build up, or a worse one.