Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Archwing weapon leveling issue

(XBOX)FNehJol3

I recently crafted some archwing weapons, went to do some exterminate and sabotage missions to level up, and noticed xp gain per mission is SUBSTANTIALLY lower than what it was when leveling my previous batch.

Anyone else having this issue?

When I encounter similar (but rare) xp gain issues, a console restart typically resolves the issue, but not in this case.

BTW, I'm on xbox.

uh, what Enemies Spawn in said Missions will make a significant impact on your XP results from short, low Enemy Density Missions such as those. how many Heavies/Eximus Spawn will wildly swing the XP that you get in total.

that sounds like the most significant factor here, unless there's a Platform specific Bug of some sort but that doesn't seem like the most likely culprit.

Two things that might be a culprit 

Firstly I'm assuming your'e doing AW missions, one thing with the Archwing missions that come to mind is that people frequently wonder off which tanks the affinity because they are killing a ton of things outside of affinity range. 

Ther other thing that comes to mind is maybe you had an Affinity booster on last time you leveled your gear which might explain the dependency?