Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Amalgam Javlok, put the +6k parry with sword'n'shield back.

LazyBunnyKiera

Feedback/bug.. The Amalgam Javlok mod had it's damage increase on parry(reflect bullets back) removed. Making the mod useless.
Myself and my friend spent a lot of formas on the javlok and a few sword'n'shields for this. Which is now useless.

So i would recommend putting it back and making the mod good again. But you can also add a small 1-energy consumption on reflect, for old times sake.

PS, Please keep toxic comments to a minimum.

Edited by LazyBunnyKiera
  • Like 1

9 hours ago, LazyBunnyKiera said:

Feedback/bug.. The Amalgam Javlok mod had it's damage increase on parry(reflect bullets back) removed. Making the mod useless.
Myself and my friend spent a lot of formas on the javlok and a few sword'n'shields for this. Which is now useless.

So i would recommend putting it back and making the mod good again. But you can also add a small 1-energy consumption on reflect, for old times sake.

PS, Please keep toxic comments to a minimum.

6000% with Kiera on this one. This was one of the few things I was excited to come back and try out with melee changes. Blocking was dead, Channeling never had a chance but now Parry is DOA? Also noticed that the Parry mod still has the channeling tag and doesn't parry according to the percentage shown.

If parry is impossible, At least make that damage stack to the javlok.

Like '6000% of accumulated Damage is applied to the Javlok's remaining clip as heat damage"
Then it can be used to buff the weapon, for just what ever clip remains in the Javlok (Usually 8 shots cuz of the mod)

Then they need to make it so the amalgam javlok mod, brings parry back for sword and shields, and the 6k% reflect damage.
Cause i've spent about 9 formas and 3 potatoes getting my javlok and various sword and shields Amalgam Javlok ready.

OR at least give us something... have the amalgam javlok block 180degrees. Or 120degrees, + build up a charge that makes your next jump-slam or heavy attack do a stupidly massive AOE... like 25m for all the damage it absorbed. (think equinox Maim)

Also... Hi @Morthal :D

Edited by LazyBunnyKiera