Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Bug reports falling on deaf ears?

Feauce

Can we please get some acknowledgement about the issues that have been raised in the bug reporting and update note threads? A locked sticky maybe, but the actual form doesn't really matter so much. Just something that we can all look at that lists what DE has seen and will hopefully be fixing? It's quite frustrating to have no idea if any of these issues are even being read except by our fellow players.

• Like 2

9 minutes ago, tape_drive_TS1140 said:

Tiny team; no resources. Just report, wait for next hotfix and repeat report until fixed. Depending on complexity of error, it may take less than a day or may never be fixed.

Emphasis mine. This is the part that's completely unacceptable, regardless of the team size.

No resources? Where do you get that idea? If that were the case, the game wouldn't have lasted for the 6+ years that it's had so far.

Even if the development team can't directly respond, the community team that is supposed to be watching the forums and reading through the bug report threads should be able to list the issues that they've seen and passed along. That little bit of visibility would go a long way.

• Like 1

9 hours ago, tape_drive_TS1140 said:

Tiny team; no resources.

Warframe's dev team is (by their own admission, as per the /noclip documentary) 250 people strong. That some issues like stealth / Mastery Rank 9 being broken for months, with over a dozen threads about it, and zero responses from anyone from DE, even to say "it's intended, live with it", is far beyond acceptable.

For a game that prides itself in having a dev team that's close to the community, I find things like the above positively flabbergasting. I used to buy 2000 platinum each time I got a 75% off coupon; no more, I've let my two last coupons lapse. There is something fundamentally broken in the communication between the community and even the community managers. I won't even bother reporting bugs anymore, what's the point?