Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Since Consoles missed 2 Updates to Arbitrations... I'm just gonna say it

(PSN)StarDustKillah

Can we just kill the Arbitration Drones ability to make enemies IMMUNE to damage & abilities?

Why is: Damage, Debuff Duration REDUCED by 50% or 75%. Not step number 1 for these Drones ability? Every PC, Console & even phone game's first inclination is to go straight immunity. Almost every gaming experience I've ever seen do this, is never received well.

I don't want to come off too antagonistic or aggressive... But I dislike this immensely. And no one, I know who plays Warframe on my list & every player I've ever met in Arbitration Local play, likes this aspect. To be NICE: They all *selective explicit verbatim* HATE IT!

I've had a magnitude of dumb deaths (as in 2, b/c I got everything that's worth while in 2 endurance runs), b/c of how... unintuitive this choice of mechanic is.

Example: Did a run w/ Saryn. Survival. Corpus Ship Tileset. I hit minute 50 or so. Everything is dead. But Corpus energy mines begin to blink my health away while moving. Decide to Extract. The Two Inaros players don't need my help. I get to extraction...

1. Game wants me to wait 59 seconds to leave on my own...

2. Extraction is the downward staircase to Evac, with the forking downstairs path toward Evac... Enemies spawn from all directions... INCLUDING... THESE DRONES

3. THESE DRONES DON'T MAKE THEMSELVES VISIBLE, AND HIDE BEHIND THE WALLS FOR COVER, B/C THAT'S ACTUALLY PRETTY SMART...    this is actually pretty dope DE. Don't change that!😊

4. I LITERALLY CANNOT KILL THE DRONES W/O LEAVING the EXTRACTION ZONE. THE SAME DRONES, THAT ARE KEEPING THE HORDE OF ENEMIES IMMUNE TO ALL DAMAGE & CC, THE SAME ENEMIES THAT ARE SHOOTING my SARYN IN THE FACE...

5. I "TRIED" to use my Molt keep me alive but that cost energy... and I cannot use my Operator's Zeniruik to restore my energy OR THEIR ABILITY TO HEAL SARYN. B/C USING TRANSFERENCE RESETS THE EXTRACTION TIMER...  but seriously, when can that get fixed, it's pretty wack that this is still a thing

6. Eventually I played Saryn in a barrell FOR TWENTY FIVE MINUTES......  AND DIED ANYWAY! That's not challenge, that's not fun, it's not even interesting or funny. IT'S JUST. PAINFULLY. ANNOYING. I have neeeeeever. Disliked Warframe so much.

7. Drones being like this stabs freedom of player choice: Right in the nipple. Restriction in a player's choice can be VERY FUN... but this mode honestly seems like it is neither the time or the place for that amount of organic play style restriction

This happened a while ago. And I've never given Arbitrations another try since. I figured I'd wait after PS4 got the pre U26 changes to Arbitrations, b4 contemplating giving this feedback... but since feedback from an iteration of the system, that never came out on my platform, is being taken into consideration... I said screw it!

Myself & literally everyone I've met, don't like this aspect of Arbitrations. Personally... I immensely dislike the game mode b/c of it. Sorry, not sorry.

Fix it. Please! Warframe needs the vacancy this content is supposed to fulfill... FILLED!! Ya'll can figure it out

EDIT: I forgot to mention...

KUVA LICHES LOOOOOOOOK DOOOOOOOOO0000PE!!! I CANNOT WAIT FOR U26 TO DROP ON CONSOLE!!

Edited by (PS4)StarDustKillah
Kuva & somethin bout Liches?

Arbitration's end game is the solo extraction....I feel your pain...I usually throw down a specter and plant them in the door way and fight like a mad man till I escape...or...I just figure I'm not leaving till everyone else is gone so I can solo extract instantly....My Ash has no issues with everyone dying or quitting...at all...

27 minutes ago, (PS4)FriendSharkey said:

Arbitration's end game is the solo extraction....I feel your pain...I usually throw down a specter and plant them in the door way and fight like a mad man till I escape...or...I just figure I'm not leaving till everyone else is gone so I can solo extract instantly....My Ash has no issues with everyone dying or quitting...at all...

I guess it's a form of end game, right?