Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Hi, I really like the new update and I drew a picture for it

3boy3

1 hour ago, (PS4)SolarPhantom82 said:

I'm on Ps4    can i just Not update the game. .. and I'm a valkyr mane. ...  soursly thinking of moving on from this game. D E  dosent respect the players time or money put into the game. ....  

Early tests have shown that Valkyrs claws have gotten slightly better. But don’t expect a rework for her anytime soon. Nyx and Revenant are both still in far worse conditions and need to be put on the rework block first.

This literally makes no sense to me. The recent releases for 2019 all expect you to treat their game like a second job along with lootboxes a mnd worse RNG than Warframe.

Yet here we are with the same game handibg out forma credits pptatoes galore which can be played for just a couple hours a day and you can recieve it all without much hassle. But somehow...that's still too much? I mean they put out one syste. that's suppose to take a couple days at least to beat, which in all honesty takes just a couple hours if you farm it efficiently enough, which is somehow still excrutiating long for you guys?

I don't know about you but I expect my looter shooters grinders to be...well....grindy for the loot.