Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The requiem circle can reveal already known rune+some other feedback

BroccoliSouPcz

Pretty much this. This helping tool can reveal a rune you already know. This way I got after successfully guessing first two runes revealed a rune I already know and eded up finding out the combination with 3rd rune reveal anyway rendering my effort pointless.

Not only that, the whole "puzzle part" feels pointless because it seems that farming all three symbols is faster than trying out different combinations. The current hint system is way too inconsistent with you having 12,5% chance on 1st try, 14,3% second, 16,6% third etc. and this is just first rune out of 3. Yes, the chances grow with each succesfull guess but honestly, it is barelly worth trying to guess at all. 

Farming the Kuva lich grunts is boring and feels like a waste of time. I would suggest making Kuva Lich just innate part of all gameplay so you can do whatever you desire and you would still progress in this activity. I did one Lich and I do not feel like doing the other one, it is just not very satisfactory at all.

Last but not least, putting kuva relics as a plat purchase and then making their natural acquisition locked behind time limited activity, that is quite nasty don´t you think. Minus points for you DE but honestly, not only I will not invest my plat into those relic packs, I will not even bother farming them to begin with(outside of what I got already). I just have this feeling that new activity just makes the burnout feel stronger while it should do the opposite, It is so bloody grindy and it does barelly introduce anything new to the game gameplay-wise. Lich interactions are great but it is cherry on the top of pile of poo.

Ok, the first two revealed I already knew from a lucky slotting when I first ran into him. This process is garbage and terrible. Did they even play test it at all?!?!?!?!

And odds are I'll guess the third and kill him before the final mumur set gets around to revealing the third...