Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The Feels

RusShiro

I am very pleased with the way melee works now. The 100% block allows for less tanky warframes to have more sustain if skillfully played. There is also a mod (dont know if its new or what) that gives invulnerability on dodge (cant remember what it was called) that is awesome with the new melee. I spent the better part of yesterday and this morning just testing the different types of weapons. An exilus slot on the weapons would be nice, but yall godda work that out I reckon. Solo/stealth play has a more intense feel now particularly with silence mods available for all primaries now. I think it was interesting that the Grendal missions were no mod. My pre made team of four on disscord had to actually plan builds and strategy to complete it. However by the time the second mission came up we pretty much had adapted to the circumstances. I really like the options that have been opened up with the melee changes and the build diversity that will come with it. 

Yall keep up the good work

• Like 1

2 часа назад, (NSW)Edcaous сказал:

Rolling Guard was it?

Also, I've heard they've gotten rid of pause combos at last. I hate those things.

You don't have hold or pause anymore. Instead stances do have 3-4 combo chains, each with slightly different input combination.

- E mash

- E-forward mash

- E-block mash

- E-forward-block mash