Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Is the Kuva Lich Worth It?

SnowWarFr

Question

In order to get a Kuva Lich, one has to slay a larvaling in a Grinner Node lvl+20. So far, I have kept away from playing on any nodes because I'm don't believe I'm ready to give up farming.

I'm about to finish my roster of warframes with the exception of Grendel. I want a challenge, but I heard that Kuva Liches are hella grindy. I don't think I'll have time to do that this week since I do want to set off time foing nothing but farming resources and affinity.

My question is: is the Kuva Lich worth the farm for the challenge, or should I just keep farming like a good boi?

4 answers to this question

You have a choice of two things after you've dealt with the insane grind, multiple layers of rng, and frustrating, punishing BS.

A random Grineer weapon that's slightly better than what it's based on but will probably require 4-5 Forma to get the most out of it or a tanky ally that might show up to help you in missions. Not worth it IMO.

I'd say keep playing as normal and leave the Larvaling alone if you see it. Although It's labeled as such, it will look like a normal mook.

Consider yourself warned!

1 minute ago, MirageKnight said:

You have a choice of two things after you've dealt with the insane grind, multiple layers of rng, and frustrating, punishing BS.

A random Grineer weapon that's slightly better than what it's based on but will probably require 4-5 Forma to get the most out of it or a tanky ally that might show up to help you in missions. Not worth it IMO.

I'd say keep playing as normal and leave the Larvaling alone if you see it. Although It's labeled as such, it will look like a normal mook.

Consider yourself warned!

Thank you.  I was coming to this same conclusion myself.  the whole thing just doesn't seem worth the trouble.