Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Arbitration

JackFraust

I absolutely despise this mission. Revival system is garbage; rewards are crap; only get 1 mission per hour and if you fail, it says, "wait an hour and try again"; if you host migrate during it, you're done. Just had a host migration during the defense arbitration on Wave 16, I was the only one to spawn back in, then lost everything on Wave 18. This mission infuriates me to new levels. There is a reason why I never touched it until now. You CAN NOT play this mission if you are prone to host migrations and not good with soloing sortie level missions. I was lucky enough to get enough vitus to get this new damned warframe. I am never playing arbitration again until something is fixed with this.

Honestly I've been saying it for a while especially with Arbitrations, because of solo extraction (which I do fully support), if the host goes to leave it should just force extract the whole squad because migration errors and in the instance of Arbitrations, loading in after your invulnerability phase or the objective has expired..... it's too risky not to. 

Even with the protracted solo extraction timer it's still very easy to not notice the countdown before it's too late to do anything about and you can't count on your host saying something in chat before they decide to vanish on you. 

When push comes to shove I'd much rather have some reward than a pretty good chance that I've just lost everything. 

• 2 weeks later...

It's a pretty stupid system with a lot of bugs so just be the host, get a reliable one or extract with the team.

The gamemode actually is a lot of fun to play with the right team, just make sure you have the right equipment and team.