Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Galatine Prime

Amistyrja

Orthos Prime was released pretty shortly after Orthos, right? Let's do the same for the Galatine! And make it require Galatine Prime Blade, Galatine Prime Grip, Galatine Prime Shiny Gold bits and the Galatine Prime Blueprint! All drop at 1.27% chance from Tier IXVII Survival! Oh and don't forget the 20 Orokin Cells.

Nah jk. But Galatine Prime please. I'd potato and Forma that 8x over.

The original came out today, shut up.

No.

That weapon is far too powerful to become a prime. It is already powerful enough to be a prime.

I thought the Orthos was powerful enough as it was compared to other melee weapons without a Prime variant, but it got a Prime anyway

I have to resist potatoing it for fear of it becoming useless in a month or two.

B-b-but everyone knows Galatine Prime won't make your Galatine useless! Forma is really easy to get so there's like no reason for you to complain that your Galatine and other melee weapons become obsolete!

I'd really like a Galatine Prime though...

I'd kinda rather not see Galatine replaced already with a Galatine Prime that has half the Charge Speed and 800 Charge Damage... really don't feel like seeing a already OP melee wep make every other melee wep irrelevant after not even a week of being out... even though it's kinda already doing that, huh?... and isnt the max Forma amount 5?

same stats different skin or a slight side grade buff like more normal attack damage.

Uh... No. They tried that with Orthos Prime and it got quite a bit of back lash, so either way it will have better stats in the long run if not right away. There is no point in having a Prime with the same stats currently due to the fact that all Primes are better than the base variant and they mayswell keep it that way at this rate, I honestly wouldn't feel like farming Void for a skin that's no better than the current one. When it comes to Skins, I'm looking for something that isn't just gold trimming, I would love to see more things like Manticore Axe Skins ingame but DE seems to be completely ignoring the Skins that are ingame and what they could do with other weps... which is disappointing imo.

And as for the side grade, from what I've seen with DE so far it's Go Big or Go Home. A 15 Damage boost making Galatine 50 Base Damage is more or less pointless when it's meant for wrecking havoc as the most OP Charge Damage wep to drop in Warframe since Orthos, and if it's not charge damage or Base Damage what is it?.... Charge Speed. And this things Charge Speed is the only thing keeping it at bay, it's like a wolf that hasn't been fed for days but doesn't feel like giving into hunger... you just know it's gonna give in eventually just not when... and when it does... everything is over.

Edited by EinRyu

I'd kinda rather not see Galatine replaced already with a Galatine Prime that has half the Charge Speed and 800 Charge Damage... really don't feel like seeing a already OP melee wep make every other melee wep irrelevant after not even a week of being out... even though it's kinda already doing that, huh?... and isnt the max Forma amount 5?

Um, I dunno if there's a Forma limit but people have plugged 8 Formas before. And uh, I thought obsolescence of older weapons was a goal or something. Since uh, no one would want to build anything new that isn't more powerful(idk, I choose my gear based on their look, call me weird).

If I read that right you want it to drop from Tier 97?

I dunno. Maybe higher?

The concept art for Galatine Prime is currently hanging in the design council forum.

Thanks I was almost going to Forma my Galatine.

The Orthos came out quite a while before Orthos prime showed up. You should know that, orange guy.

See, I call you orange guy because thats what you write in. Orange. Why? The hell if I know... But I'm sure you do, orange guy.

It felt pretty soon. Too soon. Not complaining though.

Orange? Why? Let me give you a hint: I'm drinking orange juice right now.

OP butthurt over primes.

Incorrect assumption, but here's a Roller for trying anyway. I just want a Galatine Prime.

The concept art for Galatine Prime is currently hanging in the design council forum.

Er, correct me if I'm mistaken but I just went through both of DE_Kary's threads in the design council and didn't see anything about prime models. Just the regular concept art for what's out now. I don't think prime models are in the works quite yet.