Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Nightwave Mission Prevented By Kuva Larvling

chaotea

I was trying the 'Complete a level 30 or higher exterminate without setting off any alarms' last night, doing a grineer mission.

During the mission a Kuva Larvling appeared. I killed it (was between liches anyway) and completed the mission. No alarms went off, but I wasn’t awarded the NW.

I thought that maybe it was killing the Larvling that did it, so I ran the mission again. This time when the Kuva Larvling appeared I ignored it (turns out they teleport around and get in the way of murder) and completed the mission, but still no NW.

I then moved to a corpus tileset and did the NW challenge first try.

I summarise then that the appearance of the Larvling must count as triggering an alarm.

For clarity I was running these missions solo, with a high duration loki with his weapon silencing augment and a Acceltra.

1 hour ago, zHaydos said:

Just had this happen to me as well, was invisible as Ivara the whole time using Dread, wasn't spotted and didn't set off alarms.

I think its the same as doing a void key mission, where those void reinforcements arrive alerted. Also not sure, but I dont think it works with infested either, but not 100%.