Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Using Vasca Kavat Imprints

SandvichToaster

Question

I made a Vasca Kavat from a single Adarza Kavat.  (I re-infected it after taking the first imprint, and it worked, if anyone is curious).

I was surprised to see that I can take imprints from my Vasca, I expected it to be like the Helminth and un-imprintable.

Does anyone know what happens if I make new cat and give it 1 from Vasca and 1 from Smeeta?  Will it be 50% Vasca/Smeeta?, or 100% Smeeta (maybe if 2 imprints are necessary to make a new Vasca?) ... or 50% Smeeta/50% Adarza (as the Vasca is a clone of an Adarza?).  Or can you just not mix Vasca and non-vasca?

And does anyone know whether the Vasca keeps the head/tail of its Adarza parent?  So breeding the Vasca with something else, would it have 50% chance of getting the Persian head of the Adarza that it was cloned from?

4 answers to this question

I'm confused by that answer.

I'll try to word my question better.

Say I have:

Imprint A: Vasca cat with bat ears and spiky tail, but Vasca's adarza parent had persian face and peacock tail

Imprint B: Smeeta with fox ears and leaf tail

If I breed these together, you're saying it's 50/50 vasca smeeta ...  but does that mean that I could get a smeeta with bat ears and spiky tail?!

I thought only vasca cats can have bat ears and spiky tail (?), so I was wondering whether (assuming it's possible to breed a non-vasca from a vasca/something else?) it would actually be 50% persian/fox and 50% peacock/leaf because that's what the vasca's traits are, even though he's displaying the vasca versions instead.

you can make hybrids by mixing vasca with smeeta/adarza imprints (have a look at the trading forum for them)

it is possible to have a vasca that looks like a regular smeeta/adarza, you can have a smeeta/adarza that looks like a vasca and everything in between.

every trait will have a 50/50 chance to carry over.

• Like 1