Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Just remove kuva relics.

Kagarrash

Really, as a player, I don’t care about your bosses, monetization, slowing down progress as an approach to development

It's not worth it

Just...
We have old system when we get relic then open it and get Prime Part

Now we need to get relic, open it, get CONSUMABLE(?!), SOLO(!after last hotfix go party worse than solo) FARM 100lvl ENEMIES FOR HOURS FOR THE CHANCE (!!!!!) TO GET RANDOM (!!!!!) WEAPON that OF COURSE GIVE US MASTERY POINT, ONLY ONE PROGRESSION THAT WE HAVE IN WHOLE GAME

What the hell ?

The only one good moment in WHOLE idea was bug when thralls dropped kuva and mods. Make lower chances, make lower kuva, but just delete damn relics.

Edited by Kagarrash

I for one dont think its a bad system. I would like the mods to be buffed to 5 durability, but not have the durability removed. Lich system is something for people who have done almost everything in the game, and I dont think this part should be less time consuming. Sure, I think there should be improvments, more weapons, less instakilling, weapons bonus scaling with lich level, a lot more of lich levels, tho still within doable range ect. This is the right ammount of grind, I think.

"Lich system is something for people who have done almost everything in the game" - then delete mastery points from random weapon AS WAS PROMISED LOL, let them drop ephemeras and rng guns for these who done everytghing else.

The problem is the game content should be not for ppl who have no life at all. If you spend 5 hours/day for game its your problem, not for developers and other players. Grind should be rewardable, not just random timekill S#&$ where 1 from 100 random players get his jackpot and other just can try again for zero reward

Edited by Kagarrash

8 minutes ago, Kagarrash said:

"Lich system is something for people who have done almost everything in the game" - then delete mastery points from random weapon AS WAS PROMISED LOL, let them drop ephemeras and rng guns for these who done everytghing else.

I honestly wouldnt mind it, I didnt want mastery from those, and I still dont know who changed that last minute.

10 minutes ago, Kagarrash said:

The problem is the game content should be not for ppl who have no life at all. If you spend 5 hours/day for game its your problem, not for developers and other players. Grind should be rewardable, not just random timekill S#&$ where 1 from 100 random players get his jackpot and other just can try again for zero reward

I dont feel that this gamemode is unrewarding. Its timeconsuming, its very annoying when you are farming the mods and have 2-3 of every mods exept the last one. Its very annoying that relics sometimes dont drop from floods. But apart from that, game respects your time investment. Very unlike riven system that gives some people god rolls on 2nd roll, and others cant get any decent roll with 500k kuva.

18 минут назад, Xardis сказал:

dont feel that this gamemode is unrewarding. Its timeconsuming

Riven is...the evil we are forced to put up with.
But
As player who never byed plat just for riven and as player who never got god tier riven roll, i have now few really good rivens and got it by just playing game, trading and really not much time investment for any in-game activity that im not interested in. 

But liches...its so much wrong about them.
If i farm any prime part and i didnt get it, i got OTHER part instead that can be traded for plat or ducats. And if i finally got it i never be farm it again. 

But now im forced to farm kuva relics, then farm CONSUMABLE, then ROLL lich and if im not lucky one i will FORCEd to (if im not want to lost LOOT in LOOTER game) spend 2 hours just for kill it and maybe REROLL, lol. (And if im not lucky i got literally NOTHING for 2 hours fight with 100lvl mobs, more than that, i will LOST part of my consumables)

IF it is rewarding i dont know what to say ¯\_(ツ)_/¯  
Its as rewarding as opportunity to buy a lottery ticket. Generously, thank you.

Again :
if i farm prime and not lucky i got bunch of other prime part instead (often better and with higer cost that one i wanted). And party play helps a lot. 
If i farm liches and im not lucky im just lost 2 hours and my princess is in another castle. And party play is just worse than solo now.

Edited by Kagarrash

One thing to consider is that if you reached end game, you will be focusing entirely on the lich stuff.  It would feel more like a worse grind then.  Compare this to some low level going about where this will shadow them for the longer while they do other things. On average it takes me 3 hours to start and then kill a lich, and this is mostly solo.  It isn't a bad grind, but it is a grind.  5 lich's in and I'm ready for the next.  Though if I don't get the emp I'm after in like 2-3 more I will be a bit miffed.