Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Gunblade stances are infuriating.

SalvajeAF

The E spams are so annoying, Bullet dance sends you flipping SO far backwards and now i cant hold forward too counter that because that starts a useless hitting combo instead of shooting. High Noon is the opposite, you flip forward so much if you shoot from closer than 20 meters you flip through the enemy and dont hit them and have to keep turning around to face the person you want to shoot now. Why cant i just stand still and shoot and choose when i want to move????? Ive found the easiest is Bullet dances hold forward AND right click, tap E twice only and you shoot 3 times but even then you still have to turn because youre walking, but still not nearly as much as High noon's E spam.

• Like 2

Before melee 3.0 i suggested to Separate gunfire and blade attacks.  Combo counter would serve like ammunition for Heavy attack that is Gunfire.   Increased Combo generation from Blade attacks (especially for Sarpa, as it requires 5 bullets per shot)

And i still think that would be best for this type of weapon.

I also agree that Gunblade combos have too much movement. All those unnecessary jumps and rolls....fuc that sht.  Simple, fast slashes and strong gun attacks is all i foken need.

Edited by Kainosh