Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Please Increase The Warframe , Weapons Slots , Decrease The Building Time

IFireAce

hmm, there is some promotionnal code, from some gifts, from some sources around...

i already get few slots for free, few plats for free, and im playin since june, never used money

but i think to become founder to get those "extra" which are   excalibur   prime and  lato  prime and skana prime  

as someone said, its just for convenience :)

Greetz, 5hino~

There are always ways to obtain paypal currency.

1. ask your friend with a credit card to help you get it. (which you did)

2. Ask your family member that lives/travel to US (maybe some other countries as well. but i can't be sure) for paypal prepaid cards

3. Ask someone you know online to help you purchase paypal prepaid card.

4. Find an online store that allows you to mail in cash for purchase, then purchase paypal points, or points that can be used to purchase paypal points.

Is it difficult? Does it take time? Yes, but if you really want it, you would have gone for it.

i had to jump through three different online purchasing services to pay for the cash items I want to purchase in Granado Espada JP.

Was it difficult? Yes, was it impossible? No. The only difference is I actually bothered to look for how to do it.

As for currency, since you are in school.... I would suggest you to go and ask your economy teacher whether 1$ = 7 pounds means you are paying 7 times the amount vs other countries.

1$ ~=90 Yen, does this mean plat is 90 times more expensive in Japan than US?

1$ ~=1100 Won, does this mean the plate is 1100 more expensive in Korea than in US?

what makes plat expensive for you is not the exchange rate, it's your income.

The average income of your country is about 100 dollar a week,

The average weekly income in Japan is roughly 6500 Yen ~= $720

The average weekly income in US is roughly  $650~700

As you can see, just because your exchange rate is lower, doesn't mean you are paying more. You are paying more because the income/earning/expense of where you live is much lower than other countries.

And since Warframe is an international game, the cost of platinum of items will be fixed at the rate at where the marketing team believe the price is more reasonable for the entire player base, regardless of where you live.

Yes, you are paying more (in relation to your income), but this is an international game, I doubt devs will really change the plat to currency ratio just due to where you live.

Is this fair? Like I stated before, life is not fair, it's a circus, and you, my dear, is the sad clown.

I'm pretty sure in other MMO's, when change your gear every 5-10 levels and sell the weaker once. You can apply that on Warframe, keep the best weapons and sell the useless ones. However, you can't really do that with frames. DE is a company trying to make money, they can't invest in places like yours that have such a minor profit. Sorry man

5-1$ = 7 pounds. because egyption pound one of the lowest Value in money, so that mean i have to pay 7x what people pay and thats alot!.i cant even make 20 pounds a day

thats why only super rich people in egypt use this paypal way. and i am not super rich

You do realise that the prices adjust, right? It may cost 7x as much, but your average employer/money provider should also pay you 7x as much. It's just that your currency works on a smaller scale.

I should know, I'm a Brit. I've made several trips to the continent, where the currency is different. £10 here roughly translates to 15€, yet it balances out because a product worth £10 in the UK is worth 15€ in (for example) Holland.

That being said, how about making slots an extremely rare Alert Mission reward? As in one every 2-3 months minimum.

Completing the mission would give you a blueprint for a slot. It would cost a huge amount of resources, and take a while to craft (I'm thinking around 3-5 days), but it would give an alternative for those unable to pay.

Sound good?

This bank

http://www.arabbank.com.eg/en/perscardinternet.aspx

offers a card that is usable with online purchases.

(as a sidenote, I have a branch of that bank in my home town too, which is in Italy)

As for getting screwed by the money conversion... heh, not a lot that can be done about it.

But DE cannot simply make exceptions.

Given how nonsense are most things in the market, any other price reduction or slots given for free will eat their cash revenue pretty fast.

Edited by bobafetthotmail

so there is only 8 weapon places , warframe slots

while there is 15 warframes out there and i am sure the the devolopers will make more warframe

the point is that only 2 warframe not fun . 2-13 

so some people will never try most of the frames even if they make a new account they will just collect the reasources in days and then build it in 3 days thats pretty hard and make's people tired it even took me 1 week to collect nova res and now 3 days in the build really??

also there is 66 weapon ingame

while our slot have only 8 weapons

that mean you can have 4 wepaons for each frame

2 main , 2 secondry , 2 malee , and the other 2 spots are optionally weapons . so really 8 weapons what about the other 58 weapons we cant use them until we sell one of our 8 weapons . the 8 weapons we worked very hard on them and make them level 30 

so my point is that you have to sell level 30 weapon you worked hard on . to get new weapon and that's stupid really stupid

and this go to the frame as well this is not an Mmorpg game to have maximum number of slots . you can increase them or just make it unlimited 

+1 to slot ONLY.

Edited by low1991