Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Goodnight, Dad - A Grineer Fanfic

Darayas

A tremendous lost, an unnoticed death, many have sought out to be slashed amongst the numbers by the few.

Tragic, but honoring, this is definitely a piece that the Grineer remain after their transgression towards humanity, as copies of copies, as beings that reflect upon themselves.

They make the faces of they were and will be.

I adore your story, very much and it will remain in my heart for the rest of my years in the heat of battle.

I thank thee for thine story. : )

Very well written fan fic OP! Well constructed with good imagry.

Upon reading this rouge Grineer transmission... I feel no emotions...none, except joy... the joy of being awakened.

Every Grineer or Corpus I turn into gibbs...dismember... blast into stardust... split like a celery stock... pin to the ceiling... poison into pourage... crush into a ball... fling off the railing into the black void... shatter... turn their neck into a crater... and generally send back to Hell, is just a obstacle in my function. I am sure every crewman has his tale... but they all end relativly quickly when they board the wrong ship or guard the wrong figure.

Do not blame the Tenno for Grineer misfortunes.

If you want to blame someone, blame the Lotus... I am just her weapon...

Bear in mind aswell... the Lotus' Tenno allow the Grineer to exist... as they are, no greater, no lesser. You may dawn the face of your father's father... but they are all just mask, covering the formless shell of power hungry mongrals that cast away their humanity long ago in exchange for the Devil's declaration of power.

Many Sawmen clones just like your "father" have lain unanimated due to my actions... I shall happily grant your wish to be reunited with him soon.... for every time I see "crimson" armor, which is frequently, I shall bear you in mind first. I will make into joyous confetti of the one who thinks himself worthy of weilding Napalm towards me. When he streams upon his surroundings, the blade shall be turned upon the reminance of his commrads.

I cut the Grineer down as if cutting the leaves of a bonzia... with a peaceful faint eyeless smile.

- From Lotus with Love,

- Takai

Edited by Takai

I cut the Grineer down as if cutting the leaves of a bonzia... with a peaceful faint eyeless smile.

- From Lotus with Love,

- Takai

get a load of this guy 

but still, my previous question had not been answer

Tenno. Remnants of a lost era. Revenants of the Orokin civilization that had very nearly ended humanity by unleashing the Technocyte plague upon a trembling galaxy. Transhuman shadows, pulled from the deepest and darkest of mankind’s nightmares. Once the stuff of legend, now revealed to be real – and awakening across the stars.

are we actually responsible for this ???

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...

Coming back well over a year later... How many Grineer sawblades or butchers have I killed now? This story makes me feel bad for everything.

Thank you for two things:

1) Reminding me of this story

2) Making me want to punch my younger self.

Really?

Whenever I'm using Trinity on Mercury and I cast Link, I think it's hilarious to watch them kill themselves.

A-hole. 

Oh.

Oh...!

So that's why I meet such angry Napalms everywhere, they're probably all clones from this poor fella.

I DID NOT MURDER YOUR DAD I'M SORRY! I WASN'T EVEN OUT OF THE CRYOPOD IN 2013!

Joking aside, this is beautiful. I'm glad a kind Nekros brought this back to life so I could accidentally stumble upon it.