Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Kuva Lich Tutorial

Salzstangl

In my opinion this is warframes biggest problem, and two friends I recommended warframe to stopped playing early because of it:

Nothing is explained sufficiently.

Personally I love games with a lot of aspects and I dont mind watching videos or reading some wiki-sites to know how its done. Still it took me 3 evenings of "researching" and trial/error to know the stuff I need to know to play the lich-system.

My suggestion:

Make an optional tutorial-mission (maybe two tiny ones) or a video-sequence that guides the player through the process of lich-killing. This has to be built into the game, otherwise we have the problem that it feels like work to most players

Some explanation would be nice from a pure accessibility standpoint.

26 minutes ago, Salzstangl said:

Still it took me 3 evenings of "researching" and trial/error to know the stuff I need to know to play the lich-system.

I'm sorry, but how?  3 evenings...

Edited by Jiminez_Burial

vor 38 Minuten schrieb Jiminez_Burial:

Some explanation would be nice from a pure accessibility standpoint.

I'm sorry, but how?  3 evenings...

The problem is to know that there is something you dont know. If you tell me that there are differences in thrall-spawn rates I can look it up, but Im too lazy to watch all dev-streams from the last months

1.Make more restore  and from 32 lv up will found Kuva larving

1.Go Sedna/Adaro find  Lich enemy and kill Kuva larving   complete mission or press escape for abort  

2.Go farm Surv,Exterminate,Defence,Capture with Mesa Prime and Smeta kavat  and get

surv or defence give more requim mormur ,when  make full 1-2-3 symbols every symbols give x1 stone end see picture and must make  perfect combination in your parazon Build

every wrong stone

This stone will farm from new Requim Relics I,II,III,VI or buy plat.

Example vome,ris is  wrong combination or nope nothing in my build  =failed death vs Boss and boss  Up lv (max is 2-5 lv)

3.System is go play on surv -defence-extermiante with squad when see your boss  just death from boss and when up rank 2 lv and  ( complete mission) and see your have more detect red virus  and other planets  

Every player have  other boss and only he the kill boss with combination stone

Edited by BDT_Flames

Good explanation. Id like to add:

- The minimum level is 20, so missions on Saturn are enough
- If you are missing a specific Requiem mod you can trade them 1:1 on the trade chat (if they still have 3 charges)
- When you kill your larva the equipped warframe decides the element of the weapon you get and the type of skills the lich will have, you have to look it up on the wiki-site
- The base damage on you weapon is dependent on some RNG value that is mentioned on your lich-overview site (20%-60%). If it is too bad you may consider not using forma etc. on this weapon
- If you find a better version of the weapon you can "donate" the base-damage values to the first weapon (mod-screen->actions->fuse)
- If you run lich-missions on a planet your lich doesnt control, he doesnt get provoked and will not spawn. That means you get Murmur without levelling up your lich. In my experience playing in a two or three-player team is the most efficient (and more fun), since mission completion will be faster
- If your lich stays around it will spawn a lot of thralls, if you kill them off fast they will respawn. You need a mission type with constant spawning of new enemies (like mobile Def). So you can farm murmur fast. Just dont kill the lich (until they stop spawning)
- The amount of lich-kills you have to accumulate to have a 50% chance of getting all the weapons is around 338k, which is absolutely impossible. I heard there will be something else added, maybe you can trade in duplicates to buy other weapons or something. I keep the duplicates for now
- If you convert the lich it is basically useless. He will spawn every 5 hours of gametime (guessing) and stay about 2 minutes (dont know what it depends on). It is not really strong and the chance you need it in that moment is basically not existent

Maybe there is important stuff I still dont know. My kuva kohm got an orokin-accelerator, 3 forma and an exilus adapter before I learned that its base-damage is abysmal.

Maybe Im just stupid, but I still think some stuff should be explained.

Edited by Salzstangl