Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Never get blazing step ephemera

Hendraf

I have been trying to get this Ephemera since it was announced.

I've done in excess of 500 ESO's to round 8 and have gotten every other rare drop: all parts for the Braton Vandal, both Bloom Mods, etc AND NO BLAZING STEP.

Go for the Vengeful Flame Ephemera instead, it looks better and I got it on my first Lich.

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1cRnKiKgiOCROyOvkdnd45wsgY_j0rLc5/view?usp=sharing

https://drive.google.com/file/d/17FjVaTPrlrS_ZkHZGf1n36x0PG7PxsZq/view?usp=sharing

ya i have same issue with blazing step ephemera so i open this discuss. so many player veteran player can't get it. low MR can get it. i don't know why with this RNG. i'm collector all ephemera except blazing step ephemera. please help us answer this question DE. Thank you.

5 hours ago, Hendraf said:

Obtained from Elite Sanctuary Onslaught rotation C (1.01%).

do 500 x 8 Zone = no ephemera?

fake %?

There are a few other threads like this. I'm also in this situation. I stopped counting around 200-300. I'd guess I'm around 500 now too.
The % seems "fine" think of it this way, with "only" 500 runs that is almost like a 20% or 1 in 5....so just another 2000 runs (~800 hours) to get a near 100%. (I know these are not perfect calculations)
I really hope DE changes something. I know a few people that have gotten it more than 3 times! 😞

Edited by Nasair

• 3 weeks later...

A bit of Necro, Tested around 120+ Runs of ESO, No Blazing Step

Seems a bit weird considering that Shocking, Freezing, Seeding Steps got buffed, and they don't even need that much of a buff (3% Each I think). This one needs to be atleast 2% or maybe 5%

Maybe Tweak the Elite Sanctuary Onlsaught Drop Chance for Relic as well, Lower them down so the "Actual Rewards" is actually achievable