Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

I lost my warframe Mesa Prime

Micalo

Regards.
Today I was going to play with Mesa Prime a crack in the void to open a neo relic, and when I enter the game I am playing with frost, it became very strange to me, when I finished the game I closed session because I had to go out with urgency. When I open the game again I don't have Mesa Prime and in the inventory I have the warframe slot available.

Please if it is a bug that is fixed, but give me Mesa Prime the reactor and catalyze orokin that I gave her and the forms that I put to pecificadoras and warframe.

Please, it is quite a while that I spent poking relics and the parts of mesa.

Thank you very much for your attention, good day.

By any chance were you doing some inventory cleaning, and accidentally sold her? It does happen. Regardless, through in a support ticket, explain what happened. They will return her to you with a notice that you should be careful in future because they may not be able to restore it for you again yada yada yada.

• 1 year later...

I also lost the mesa prime warframe... When I equipped her in arsenal suddenly mesa prime disappeared and showing nekros warframe.. and I check the inventory there mesa slot is empty... I don't know what to do... Please fix this issue and give my mesa prime back its fully maxed and used orokin reacter too... Please check my account and take proper action