The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×
The Lotus Eaters: Known Issues ×

Orb Valis Animal Captures - NO DUNG

Kyuubi927

I know what the first bit sounds like, trust me, but I assure you that this is not a clickbait.  Just hear me out.

I'm running through Orb Valis to complete my Perfect Animal Captures for Nightwave- not that much of an issue there, just run around and pray that the Corpus patrols don't screw you over while lining up shots- but when I started to go after Stovers, and followed the map markers on where to start.... there was no dung.  Three separate locations, and not one of them has the initial starting point for capturing Stovers.  I've checked the interiors, and even around the cave entrances, but nothing came up.  Like a big tease saying that they're there, but not available to you.

Is anyone else having these issues??

I have been having these issues for some time now.  Typically when I'm hunting and dont find the dung right away, i'll pull out my synthesis scanner to see if I can spot it.  Most of the time i'll find it with the scanner, but there are some times where I don't and move on to another spot.  I also have had it happen numerous times where dung does spawn, but the footprints don't and the objective circle doesn't show up either.